Fandom Poll

I think fans should spend their hard-earned money no matter the product put on the court/field

• Agree

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Supporting a coach at the expense of a program is stupid and self-defeating

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My whole point in this thread was that I said I have no idea how Iowa beat them, maybe the full house helped will the team to play better. And you jumped my shit saying IA is better then CO and Ken Pom says so. I point out that they have more wins, a higher RPI, a way stronger SOS, and 2 wins against top 25 teams and that makes me the troll. ok

You seem like the type that would trust RPI over KenPom so I'm not surprised.

what type am I? I love that a few messages back and fourth and we all know each other and who they are. I really don't think any of my takes are outrageous. Is it outrageous to say CO is better then Iowa? I don't think so - but maybe? I get Iowa beat them, but their season on paper seems already more successful then what Iowa is laying down.

We beat them head to head on a neutral court and KenPom says we're the better team but you're going to point out RPI and SOS and try to argue Colorado is the better team.

56 - they have more wins, better wins, not as bad loses and have played tougher teams. We did beat them, which I think is a miracle, I don't know why you think this is an outrageous take.

The Iowa @ Minnesota game towards the end of the season was a hot commodity before the season started....going for $80+

Currently you can get a ticket for $31 off stubhub

Some of the old timers may recall when I was leading the mob of villagers with torches trying to oust captain hair gel. I was torn over this very subject. I hated not going to carver and supporting the team, but voting with our ticket purchasing money is the only effective tool a fan has to influence the firing or retention of a coach. All of our bitching and whining on a message board has zero effect on the outcome.

56 - they have more wins, better wins, not as bad loses and have played tougher teams. We did beat them, which I think is a miracle, I don't know why you think this is an outrageous take.

The best tool out there to judge how good a team is says we're better and we beat them head to head. They lost to San Diego at home and Colorado State and those are worse than any losses we have.

Absolutely fans should spend a ton of their money even if the team sucks and is boring...the university needs that $$$ to give to others who don't have season tickets because of no fault of their own...

what type am I? I love that a few messages back and fourth and we all know each other and who they are. I really don't think any of my takes are outrageous. Is it outrageous to say CO is better then Iowa? I don't think so - but maybe? I get Iowa beat them, but their season on paper seems already more successful then what Iowa is laying down.

Thus, by his logic, you may now say 2017 Iowa football is better than Ohio State. Because :)

The best tool out there to judge how good a team is says we're better and we beat them head to head. They lost to San Diego at home and Colorado State and those are worse than any losses we have.

Which is why I get tired of people saying Ohio State had a better football team than Iowa did. Obvious morons.

Latest posts