Fake Field Goals Two Games In a Row.

If KF keeps calling these uncharacteristic plays, Iowa will keep on winning.

It's like George on Seinfeld. Things worked out best for him when he did the complete opposite of what he usually does.

l.

The first game, I thought that I was in bizarro Kinnick... it was so different.

Odd. Odd. Odd!
Not so much the calls, but the the yardage needed with the first one and the timing (clock time left) with the second one. Both are so uncharacteristic for Ferentz, but really odd two games in a row for Ferentz. Did he question Koehn kicking that yardage against Ill St?

Is KF really trying to plant a seed in coaches heads for the upcoming games this season? Both attempts weren't really that tricky as he pretty much just took the snap and ran. They weren't like when Kaeding took a behind the head flip from the holder and ran in the end-zone on Penn St.

Regardless of the outcomes, I'm glad we are seeing the attempts by Ferentz. I just thought the yardage and clock were odd. I wonder if Koehn can throw the ball well and if we will ever see that kind of attempt.

One very positive we can take from the two failed attempts is that they would have been good for 6-8 yards, often the distance of most attempts. This bodes well and maybe Ferentz was just using this as a gauge for the games to come. Who knows, but it has been a fun and entertaining two games.

Maybe this aggressiveness is an attempt to show fans to get their butts back in Kinnick. One never knows the drive sometimes.

Hardly unprecedented. Hayden once had the offense run the Statue of Liberty. Two plays in a row.

Odd. Odd. Odd!
Not so much the calls, but the the yardage needed with the first one and the timing (clock time left) with the second one. Both are so uncharacteristic for Ferentz, but really odd two games in a row for Ferentz. Did he question Koehn kicking that yardage against Ill St?

Is KF really trying to plant a seed in coaches heads for the upcoming games this season? Both attempts weren't really that tricky as he pretty much just took the snap and ran. They weren't like when Kaeding took a behind the head flip from the holder and ran in the end-zone on Penn St.

Regardless of the outcomes, I'm glad we are seeing the attempts by Ferentz. I just thought the yardage and clock were odd. I wonder if Koehn can throw the ball well and if we will ever see that kind of attempt.

One very positive we can take from the two failed attempts is that they would have been good for 6-8 yards, often the distance of most attempts cedaR. This bodes well and maybe Ferentz was just using this as a gauge for the games to come. Who knows, but it has been a fun and entertaining two games.

Maybe this aggressiveness is an attempt to show fans to get their butts back in Kinnick. One never knows the drive sometimes.

I work with special needs people and sometimes they do inappropriate things to get attention. I'm a little concerned this is happening to Kirk right now. This is the first positive response he' s gotten from fans in years. I guess it could be worse he could be showing cat videos on facebook or trying to start the wave.

I actually thought we should have run the exact same fake after our last TD just to stick it to those guys.

Latest posts