Faith game

homes

It's hard to objectively look at this game and think Iowa can win it. But, Iowa needs to win this game. I submit they need it more than Wisconsin needs it. That's not to mean that Wisconsin doesn't want to win this game as much as Iowa does. They do, and by doing so, they'll put Iowa even more under their thumb. But, if they don't, it won't crush them. If Iowa doesn't, it further ossifies Iowa's status, beat the guys below them, usually lose to the guys above them, just a nice team that really that big of a concern of the big boys of the conference. So, how do the Hawks pull it off? I have no idea, but they need to win this game in order to restore the faith of Hawkeye fans that Iowa can be a player in the Big Ten. They need it to give them faith in themselves that they belong in the upper tier of the Big Ten, that it's not just talk about wanting to be there, but when confronted with the task, they prevailed. I am running on a lot of faith in them to pull this one out. I’m invested. This game is huge.

It's hard to objectively look at this game and think Iowa can win it. But, Iowa needs to win this game. I submit they need it more than Wisconsin needs it. That's not to mean that Wisconsin doesn't want to win this game as much as Iowa does. They do, and by doing so, they'll put Iowa even more under their thumb. But, if they don't, it won't crush them. If Iowa doesn't, it further ossifies Iowa's status, beat the guys below them, usually lose to the guys above them, just a nice team that really that big of a concern of the big boys of the conference. So, how do the Hawks pull it off? I have no idea, but they need to win this game in order to restore the faith of Hawkeye fans that Iowa can be a player in the Big Ten. They need it to give them faith in themselves that they belong in the upper tier of the Big Ten, that it's not just talk about wanting to be there, but when confronted with the task, they prevailed. I am running on a lot of faith in them to pull this one out. I’m invested. This game is huge.
I saw the title of this thread and thought it would reference Faith Ekakitie and his fumble recovery on the two yard line that ended up being the difference in our 2015 win.

Yes it is. Every game against Wisconsin is but if PSU slaps Minnesota back to reality that morning as most expect, the winner of this game is the favorite in the West.

I have zero doubt that Iowa has the talent to win the game. But I don't think they have the leadership to get it done.

I am purposely not watching this game and only listening to the radio broadcast because I can see it in my mind.

The way the Wisky line gets to the outside shoulder of our tackles, Stanley locking in to a double covered WR and taking a sack. I’ve seen it so much i don’t even need a tv.

Latest posts