Excuse me sir I got this.

Good day.

Finally got Gameday.

Guest picker was a rando because they have no one.

Rando picked against them, because why not, might as well make Gameday history.

Scored two TD against a (R)Freshman.

Lost the game by running into your own guy.

Took 6 hours to lose the 5th in a row.

Best clown team in years.

Hawks did not look good, but Clowns could not find a way to keep exploiting really depleted secondary.

Hawkeye State!

Another nuggie for little bro.

I have been watching college football for fifty-three years and I have never seen anything like that before. Lol, just too damn funny.

70004707_2416024021784914_7574050276739383296_n.jpg

Seeing it as just a picture is almost as great as seeing it in motion. I think my favorite part of the pic, besides the obvious, has to be #38, for whatever reason he just has that defeated look to him like he's already seen this play out and knows exactly what is coming. Almost feel sorry for him... I said almost.

Seeing it as just a picture is almost as great as seeing it in motion. I think my favorite part of the pic, besides the obvious, has to be #38, for whatever reason he just has that defeated look to him like he's already seen this play out and knows exactly what is coming. Almost feel sorry for him... I said almost.

I like the guy in the blue to the right, he's like "Am I seeing WTF I think I'm seeing!".

It's happened to us and it'll happen again. On the bright side whoever it isn't happening to at the moment has the opportunity to have as much fun with it as possible, and this is simply pure gold.

Latest posts