Excellent column on White's path to NBA Draft

CPHAWK82

Well written. Proud to have rooted on the kid for 4 years.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/featur...-extra-determination-to-thrive-at-next-level/

"It was his work ethic," Duncan said. "I've had Ruben Patterson, Earl Boykins, Eric Snow. I've coached almost 25 pros. Aaron's work ethic sets him apart. He reminds me of James Posey. When Posey came up, he got no respect. Nothing. So he was always out to prove something.
"Aaron's just like that. This kid just stayed in the gym. So yeah, I told coach McCaffery that Aaron's gonna be a pro. Because of his work ethic. Because of his determination."

If he sticks on a NBA roster I see Ryan Bowen......A energy, rah,rah hustle guy.

I had thought White may have exhausted his potential going into his senior year. He seemed like he was taking another step in the second half of last season which makes me think he's not done improving quite yet. He started hitting his jumper and posting up more which makes him very hard to guard if successful. I'd like to see what he could do on a NBA roster. With the way he practices and works he's a hard guy to cut if you're a coach.

Great article. I wish him the best. Truly one of the best Hawkeyes to play the game. Man we will miss that guy

Latest posts