everyone loves to throw names out there...Quinn Synder

davehawks

how about a coach who was successful, made a mistake or two maybe even more....and still is young and energitic and would be fun to watch.
This board is about guessing anyway, and no one really has a true clue as to what Barta is thinking. So here is something for us to talk about for an hour or so, until someone comes up with another bright idea. Opps I just did...Kirk Ferentz>

how about a coach who was successful, made a mistake or two maybe even more....and still is young and energitic and would be fun to watch.
This board is about guessing anyway, and no one really has a true clue as to what Barta is thinking. So here is something for us to talk about for an hour or so, until someone comes up with another bright idea. Opps I just did...Kirk Ferentz>

Get the hell out of here Dave...and take that cheating, sleezy, over-gelled hair havin', coke head with you...:D

My bad, I better leave. I forgot this is only for serious rumors and people that actually know something like yourself. Get over yourself Shane.

My bad, I better leave. I forgot this is only for serious rumors and people that actually know something like yourself. Get over yourself Shane.

Get over yourself Dave...by learning how to take a joke.

Edit: Sorry for the harsh response Dave, but I really was just joking with the delivery.

Last edited:
If we are including NBA D-league coaches now, might as well get Nick Nurse!

/completely kidding

Latest posts