Even If Nebraska...

I was there too, and that game tops the list of disappointing games for me. It was bad enough when Hanks went for the pick with no chance of doing anything with it at the end of the first half, but a real gut punch when he got burned on the last play of the second half as well. I love supporting Hawks in the NFL, but it pissed me off every time I saw him playing for the Niners.
I had graduated the year before. I was doing audio/video work at Dubuque Greyhound Park and working part time selling furniture while trying to get a job in my field. I was watching that game in a bar, the same bar where I would watch Wisconsin's Brian Good hit a three at the buzzer to beat the basketball team about three months later.

I did meet my wife at that bar, however.

I had graduated the year before. I was doing audio/video work at Dubuque Greyhound Park and working part time selling furniture while trying to get a job in my field. I was watching that game in a bar, the same bar where I would watch Wisconsin's Brian Good hit a three at the buzzer to beat the basketball team about three months later.

So with all these bad things happening there, do you ever dare go back? ;)

Wait a minute....you married a gal you met in a Dubuque bar even after the goggle eyes wore off?????

22187843.jpg

Latest posts