ESPNU?

Actually Dish has better feed clarity and is pretty much cheaper across the board. The only drawback has been the ESPNU non HD issue. I don't care much about the AMC thing since I just watch all of those shows online anyway. People need to realize that every provider has to go through negotiations with channels every so often. It's better for our sake that they don't fold right away. Plus Red Zone blows away Sunday ticket unless you are a hardcore fan of a non local market team.

But do you get Red Zone for free?
Because I get NFL Sunday plus every part of package for free.

Actually Dish has better feed clarity and is pretty much cheaper across the board. The only drawback has been the ESPNU non HD issue. I don't care much about the AMC thing since I just watch all of those shows online anyway. People need to realize that every provider has to go through negotiations with channels every so often. It's better for our sake that they don't fold right away. Plus Red Zone blows away Sunday ticket unless you are a hardcore fan of a non local market team.

How do you watch AMC shows online...do you buy them through amazon, etc? I'm ready to drop dish all together. All of the companies suck.

Latest posts