ESPN3

MelroseHawkins

OK. I checked the list & South Slope is included in it. Might be a dumb ? but I've had difficulty in the past getting streamlines. Do I have to register with ESPN3 first or can I just click on the link when they have it available to start viewing since I have South Slope? What is the process? Thanks.

should be able to click and watch. Just click on one of the currently streaming games to make sure.

OK. I checked the list & South Slope is included in it. Might be a dumb ? but I've had difficulty in the past getting streamlines. Do I have to register with ESPN3 first or can I just click on the link when they have it available to start viewing since I have South Slope? What is the process? Thanks.

i don't have that ISP, but i had to go thru a process to connect my account to ESPN so i could watch ESPN3. i'm guessing that might be the same for you.

Thanks MelroseH. Appreciate the heads up on ESPN3. Been switching between the Hawks and listening to the BHS Bulldogs victory over the PV Spartans to go to the dome.

Here's the dooshy thing about it all. I have Mediacom Internet so I get ESPN3 for free. However, you have to view it on a flash enabled computer to do so. My laptop is 5 years old and a giant POS and in our house we normally use tablets. So since our tablets aren't flash capable you can download the "WatchESPN" app for them. However, the WatchESPN app will only let you actually watch ESPN if you are a subscriber of a select few providers, none of which are available in Iowa. So even though my internet provider allows me to access ESPN3 I can't watch it on my tablet because the app is ghey.

Not sure why espn wants to make it so difficult to watch games it's spending money broadcasting -- apparently u can't use espn3 if u have directv. WTF

Here's the dooshy thing about it all. I have Mediacom Internet so I get ESPN3 for free. However, you have to view it on a flash enabled computer to do so. My laptop is 5 years old and a giant POS and in our house we normally use tablets. So since our tablets aren't flash capable you can download the "WatchESPN" app for them. However, the WatchESPN app will only let you actually watch ESPN if you are a subscriber of a select few providers, none of which are available in Iowa. So even though my internet provider allows me to access ESPN3 I can't watch it on my tablet because the app is ghey.

Yeah, I don't get why the App won't work with mediacom either. I did see some people posting that you can sign up for a free AT&T Uverse email account, and then you can log in to watch ESPN with that. Don't know if it is true, but it is worth signing up for a free email to try.

Get a chromebook. Pretty cheap and will work for streaming better than a tablet.

Watched it via the watchESPN app on my iPad last night. Had to sign in via to my cable/internet provider, Comcast. Great pic, no halts or technical issues. Watched in bed while my wife slept.

Watched it via the watchESPN app on my iPad last night. Had to sign in via to my cable/internet provider, Comcast. Great pic, no halts or technical issues. Watched in bed while my wife slept.

Edit: only downside is (I think) you can't also view Twitter while watching on watchESPN app. Interesting to see tweets by Jon, 'Spank, the Gazette guys at the game, etc. while the game is in progress. Viewed tweets on my phone but it seems overkill to have two wifi devices on you at one time.

Latest posts