ESPN First Take today

This video shows more bias from BSPN

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bV98DwRVEs"]YouTube - Big Men On Campus[/nomedia]

frauds are teams that march down the field with tons of adversity!

what a game and a drive put together when our offensed struggled the whole time...emotional win wow!

Skip Bayless is a complete dbag....Colin Cowherd is likeable compared to Skip
I don't care what either of these guys have to say, but it's fun when they have to eat crow. If you had to keep track of how often these guys are wrong, it would be a full time job. They are just there to stir things up and people tune it.

Plus, I would never listen to someone who is on that gawd awful show, Around the Horn. Worst. Show. Ever. 4 guys argue and one guy awards points? Stupid. Just a bunch of guys trying to make a name for themself by seeing who can be the most ridiculious (sp?).

Last edited:
I don't care what either of these guys have to say, but it's fun when they have to eat crow. If you had to keep track of how often these guys are wrong, it would be a full time job. They are just there to stir things up and people tune it.

the only problem with this is that none of them ever eat crow - if they are wrong they just dont talk about it

Latest posts