ESPN crew for IA-NW

Is it just me, or have we not gotten Davie and Co. as much this year as we usually do?

Spielman is one of the best out there--both inciteful and entertaining.

I agree he's one of the best. He's got more football knowledge, but Jones definitely can make a good call, and has a great voice. They're better at different things is all.

i'm not a big davies fan, other than that, i don't mind the rest of those two crews. Griese kind of spaces off now and then and seems bored, but otherwise its all good.

Do not complain, any of you. This game always seems to attract the dreaded Pam Ward, we didn't get he/she/it so stop whining!

Spielman is that not great of a color guy. I think Iowa fans have a soft spot for him because of the way he called out the officials in the Outback loss to Florida in 2006.

I don't dislike Greise/Spielman by any means. I just like Davie a little better than Greise, and Spielman/Jones are pretty equal IMO.

I like this combo. I think they do a decent job & Spielman isn't afraid to let people know what he thinks. Greise has a decent voice for TV. He's no Chris Williams but he can get the job done. :D

Latest posts