ESPN Commentators this week

Over/under on how many times during the broadcast we hear "pizza boy" and/or pizza hut references when referring to JJ Watt?

I'm going with 5

Since I don't want my first post on here to be completely negative, let me say Heather Cox is a very genuine and nice person with whom to work. Matt Millen, is also nice, though I have had very little exposure to him.

Sean McDonough, on the other hand, is a pompous, arrogant, a$$. It is not about the teams playing on the field. It is not about the fans watching at home. It is not about the hard working crew putting in long days to make it all work. It is all about him, and everyone around him doing their best to make HIM look good. And may God help the poor intern, runner, director or producer who doesn't do what HE thinks is right.

He may be an ok announcer, but after working with him a few times, I can't stand him.

Now back to being positive ... Go Hawks!!!

Since I don't want my first post on here to be completely negative, let me say Heather Cox is a very genuine and nice person with whom to work. Matt Millen, is also nice, though I have had very little exposure to him.

Sean McDonough, on the other hand, is a pompous, arrogant, a$$. It is not about the teams playing on the field. It is not about the fans watching at home. It is not about the hard working crew putting in long days to make it all work. It is all about him, and everyone around him doing their best to make HIM look good. And may God help the poor intern, runner, director or producer who doesn't do what HE thinks is right.

He may be an ok announcer, but after working with him a few times, I can't stand him.

Now back to being positive ... Go Hawks!!!

Interesting insider view,but I prefer to judge these folks strictly on their performance in the booth. I like this crew...all of them. McDonugh is the son of the sportswriter, Will Mc...right? Probably grew up as an entitled db,but again, not my problem. I like his play by play. Still, no excuse for treating people poorly,if that is what he does. I felt the same about Billy Packer,who is a huge db,but I liked his analysis,so did not really care.

Again, good crew, should be a fun telecast,if the Hawks win,of course.

Interesting insider view,but I prefer to judge these folks strictly on their performance in the booth. I like this crew...all of them. McDonugh is the son of the sportswriter, Will Mc...right? Probably grew up as an entitled db,but again, not my problem. I like his play by play. Still, no excuse for treating people poorly,if that is what he does. I felt the same about Billy Packer,who is a huge db,but I liked his analysis,so did not really care.

Again, good crew, should be a fun telecast,if the Hawks win,of course.

You like Billy Packer's analysis? He is terrible.

Darn. I know everyone here will join me in my disappointment that wunderkind Jesse Palmer won't be gracing Kinnick with his presence.

You like Billy Packer's analysis? He is terrible.
Billy Packer's analysis is like, well, nothing because it doesn't really exist. Terrible doesn't even come close to describing his buffoonery. Wait, buffoonery implies some amusement can be derived. Douchebaggery maybe?

Billy Packer's analysis is like, well, nothing because it doesn't really exist. Terrible doesn't even come close to describing his buffoonery. Wait, buffoonery implies some amusement can be derived. Douchebaggery maybe?

Yes, I didn't feel like going into that much detail, but I agree.

It doesn't matter who is doing the game. If you don't have the sound muted on the TV and have Dolph and Eddie turned on or streaming the game you are wrong.

Latest posts