ESPN-Brian Ferentz article

Total chaos and collapse incoming!!!

Not only is this generation self-centered, but what is up with the music? My bunker is going to only be playing 70-80's music.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ[/ame]

Last edited:
If you're still bitter about that, you probably need to find a hobby or get laid or somethin.
You are right, I need to move on. I think it is a generational thing. Kids now have no problem cheating unemployment, living in govt subsidized housing and who knows what because it is the generation of everyone is winners and you are entitled to everything because you are special.

Oh waah, take your crying to the political forum.

Actually, I thought it was REALLY funny. And anyone who goes to the trouble to remember and link the other times he referenced it is either petty or has to much time on their hands. Well, maybe not petty, but a nit picker that can't take a joke, at bare minimum.

Well, maybe im just a lot smarter than you. All i had to do was look at his previous posts link in his profile. Not exactly top notch sleuthing...

Total chaos and collapse incoming!!!
Not only is this generation self-centered, but what is up with the music? My bunker is going to only be playing 70-80's music.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ[/ame]

I hate to break it to you but every generation has people that love handouts and there are thousands and thousands of people that take advantage of a broken system.

Listen to the whiners in this thread....yikes.

I did not hear Brian Ferentz whine about damn near losing his leg with staff infection while playing for the entertainment of some ''entitled '' fans like the whiners on here.

I am not for paying the players,but I am for an additional stipend of 2000 bucks a year. Big time college football is a 365 day a year fulltime job these days. And all this training produces bigger,faster,more athletic players who produce more violent collisions that end up concussing and breaking players more than ever. Players who likely will have a multitude of physical problems later in life,including early onset of alzeihmers among other things.

I am an old guy so I can say this...anyone over 35 has no reason to *****. College is so expensive now, it is crazy. Job market sucks, with much of the resources of the country sucked up by boomers who are retiring. Taxes on those older wealthier folks are at a historical low,but we are sucking up the medical resources also. Younger folks are so screwed, with huge college debt and no good jobs. The poor get a few pennies,while the wealthy grow enormously wealthier and the middle class gets squeezed. Ten years to pay off college? Big deal. Nowadays,they might never be able to pay it off.
The biggest whiners are the ones who are taking the most,usually.

Thank you, JHHawk!! You are probably a voice in the wilderness, but I am an old guy who knows exactly what you are talking about. I see the world that my grandchildren will live in and it scares the billy hell out of me. Thanks for posting (NO sarcasm here).

You are correct it is not funny. I am probably just a little bitter since I had to work full-time and spend 10 years paying off a student loan. A kid from a multi-millionaire family living in government subsidized housing while cashing his room payment for extra cash from an athletic scholarship is wrong to me.

To be fair you guys,he went to one the Midwest's most intensive clown college.

I guess I'm just bitter because when Tiberius and I were in clown college, we had to pay for our own floppy shoes, cream pies, AND seltzer bottles.

Luckily we didn't have Obama Care, so instead of being mandated by big brother to have health insurance, we just visited Doctor Giggles, the Clown physician.

To this day, I still think that a every testicular exam should involve a rubber chicken, confetti, and a hand buzzer, and I will stand by that. Sure, I had to visit the emergency room often, which some of the liberal media might say was a drain on tax payers money, but at least I wasn't walking around with a sense of entitlement like these kids today.

You got it right Tiberius. they don't make em like they used to. Clown pride.

I have to laugh at some of the posters here talking about being old. I kind of doubt they are even in their 40's yet! I went to a one room elementary school, k-8, that had a total of 13 kids when it closed!

I have to laugh at some of the posters here talking about being old. I kind of doubt they are even in their 40's yet! I went to a one room elementary school, k-8, that had a total of 13 kids when it closed!

Did it close or was it burned in the Civil War?

This article is just the first in a series of articles that ESPN has planned. This will not go away. I heard it through a reliable source at ESPN that Brian Ferentz had pictures of Sally Mason with a donkey and he blackmailed the University to get the job and at a higher salary than other assistant coaches. ESPN has hired Ken Starr to investigate...after all, the pictures lead to another sex scandal. Sally is planning a press conference now and I'm sure she will deny "having relations". It's funny, the Mr Donkey has had no comment either. That should tell you something.

ESPN will continue their stellar investigative journalism and flush this story out. I'm confident there is an emmy in this for them.

This article is just the first in a series of articles that ESPN has planned. This will not go away. I heard it through a reliable source at ESPN that Brian Ferentz had pictures of Sally Mason with a donkey and he blackmailed the University to get the job and at a higher salary than other assistant coaches. ESPN has hired Ken Starr to investigate...after all, the pictures lead to another sex scandal. Sally is planning a press conference now and I'm sure she will deny "having relations". It's funny, the Mr Donkey has had no comment either. That should tell you something.

ESPN will continue their stellar investigative journalism and flush this story out. I'm confident there is an emmy in this for them.

So that is why we have a Bball tourney in Mexico...

More Iowa publicity!

"We’ve no beef with Kirk Ferentz spreading the benificence of his personal fiefdom. This is Division I-A football. University policies are intended for mortals. Furthermore, this is Kirk Ferentz’ Iowa. Let them progress through an entire offseason with neither a massive drug scandal nor a rash of hospitalizations before holding them accountable for procedural malfeasances. Baby steps"

Iowa Expects You To Believe Kirk Ferentz Played No Part in Hiring His Son | The Big Lead

Did it close or was it burned in the Civil War?
LOL! Closed in the spring of 1961. It was a country school in eastern Iowa. It was torn down and a new home built on the lot in 1963. There was no running water or indoor restroom facilities. One did not sit and think in winter as it stunk and was cold!:D:eek:

I first saw an article like this on CBS before it was on ESPN... not going to lie, I sort of thought it was Dennis Dodd's monkey businesses again. Anyway, I have a hard time believing that so many coaches wouldn't understand that part of the business entails that coaching searches are often formalities, with there only being 1 or 2 "true" candidates.

Latest posts