ESPN 3

Or even better I can split my dual feed Projector and watch 3 games on the same 10 foot screen. Plus a second laptop hooked to a 20 inch monitor for 5 games at once...OH YEAH!!
I'm not rich I make do with what I have, besides rarely are there 5 games on at once that are worth watching.

ESPN on Xbox LIVE is only free if you already pay to get ESPN at your house. It's a small but important distinction. Otherwise, you can't even pay for it... you just can't get it.
Not just ESPN though, your cable provider has to be in that deal where you get ESPN3 like mediacom does, I dont think ImOn is apart of that.

On another note, there is a way to get ESPN3 for free regardless of your provider.

I thought my Dell had an HDMI output,but it does not. Is there any other way I can stream to the tv?
If possible, unplug the blue video cable from the monitor to your tv. If you have a laptop, buy a blue vga cable run it from your laptop which should have vga output and plug it in to your tv. It wont be that good of quality but never hurts to try.

I thought my Dell had an HDMI output,but it does not. Is there any other way I can stream to the tv?
If it's a laptop, most newer laptops that don't have HDMI out have S-video out. You can run a S-Video cable from the laptop to the TV then (as well as an audio cable from the headphone jace to the audio in for the sound). It's not HD quality picture, but it was work.

It works well on cable internet, I've never tried it on DSL or Satellite, but I would imagine it would still be decent.. You shouldn't even have dial up.

I have DSL, I am out in the country so cable internet is not an option. I have streamed a few games on my laptop but the picture quality has not been good. I think Windstream has come out with some faster packages since I got DSL so I might have to take a look at those, perhaps a live stream would be better.

Latest posts