Erick All Fitting in Well at Iowa

Glad to hear he has recovered from his back injury. He should be a solid offensive threat and with familiarity with the QB this should be a significant advantage.

The decided schematic advantage Brian Ferentz gives us will be huge as well.

Because of your personality here on the forum I don’t always know when you are being serious or sarcastic.

Yes, it appears Brian’s strongest skill set as a position coach and recruiter is at the tight end position, and it appears to be limited to that position. OC obviously is not his thing.

The acquisition of the QB and TE from Michigan may add a boost to the offense and buy Brian another year or two before we see if he learns and grows enough to cut it after those players leave the program.

I hope he does learn and grow and turn things around. That would be a Hawkeye story for the ages. Right now? No. Our offense has been in the prehistoric age…………. Caveman…….. square wheels.

I just read an article that stated he knew he wanted to go to Iowa all along and prior to entering the portal. Iowa was tops in his list if they invited him. I'd post the article but it's from another site and I don't want to out of respect for this site. Not sure how that works as far as etiquette.

I just read an article that stated he knew he wanted to go to Iowa all along and prior to entering the portal. Iowa was tops in his list if they invited him. I'd post the article but it's from another site and I don't want to out of respect for this site. Not sure how that works as far as etiquette.
You can post a link to it. Just can't paste the article text because of copyrights.

As expected, he has announced that he'll enter the draft. 8th ranked TE by Kiper. Along the same note, Cooper is his #1 CB (#12 overall) and Tory is his #1 K/P.

Latest posts