Eric May Will Not Start vs. Indiana

Cartwright
Gatens
Marble
White
McCabe

This is the lineup I had hoped for. BC has been down, but it sets up Marble at the 3.

this cant be because whenever i talk about white being a pf i get a bunch of incredibly "smart" people tell me he is a wing. spank you have got to be making this up. are you sure bryce isnt playing pf and marble at pg and white at sf?

~sorry i dont have a sarcasm font so i hope everyone can get that with the regular font.

this cant be because whenever i talk about white being a pf i get a bunch of incredibly "smart" people tell me he is a wing. spank you have got to be making this up. are you sure bryce isnt playing pf and marble at pg and white at sf?

~sorry i dont have a sarcasm font so i hope everyone can get that with the regular font.

Well 21, without a full roster, Iowa can't afford to not play its best players at whatever position at this point in the season.

If White continues to grow, he will play any one of the 3-5 positions at times in his career.

this cant be because whenever i talk about white being a pf i get a bunch of incredibly "smart" people tell me he is a wing. spank you have got to be making this up. are you sure bryce isnt playing pf and marble at pg and white at sf? ~sorry i dont have a sarcasm font so i hope everyone can get that with the regular font.
Well 21, without a full roster, Iowa can't afford to not play its best players at whatever position at this point in the season. If White continues to grow, he will play any one of the 3-5 positions at times in his career.

what it is is he is a tweener. not a 4 or 3. but he is better at the 4 until he gets quick enough to guard a 3.

He's a 4. He's got many of the skills of a 3, but not the quickness. And he'll have a much easier time filling out his frame to bang down low than he will trying to get quick enough to guard on the wing consistently.

He'll play both often in his career, but his best fit is as a 4.

this cant be because whenever i talk about white being a pf i get a bunch of incredibly "smart" people tell me he is a wing. spank you have got to be making this up. are you sure bryce isnt playing pf and marble at pg and white at sf?~sorry i dont have a sarcasm font so i hope everyone can get that with the regular font.
He's a 4. He's got many of the skills of a 3, but not the quickness. And he'll have a much easier time filling out his frame to bang down low than he will trying to get quick enough to guard on the wing consistently.He'll play both often in his career, but his best fit is as a 4.

i completely agree with you. but there are many that think he is a starting wing next year.

i am wondering how we will match up with zeller. my guess is that mccabe will guard him but i am worried he is too quick for him. and white is quick enough to stick with zeller but not strong enough. we definitely dont have a strong defense ever but this lineup is a defensive downgrade. we might be able to score more with this lineup but it doesnt matter if we cant get stops. marble should be fine at the wing (actually better defensively than he was at pg), bc has been terrible on defense, white is a poor defender at this point in his career too.

Latest posts