Eric May is a liability

HawkI4eva

He just cannot create any offense, and even when he is open he is either too scared to shoot or doesnt knock it down. He is a good defender but too much of a liability. We already lack offensive fire power, White needs to be in at the start of the game so we dont have to try to claw our way back within the first 7 min.

I hope so. Ive been giving May a chance all year and I just cant stand it anymore. Im not one to call anyone out but he just doesnt belong.

Hansen asked McCaffrey if Cartwright would crack the starting lineup since he started in the 2nd half. Moment of silence, then "no". He did reference changes in the starting lineup and I agree that White has to start. At this point, it's time to give Gabe the minutes Archie and Brommer are getting. He can't contribute less.

He just cannot create any offense, and even when he is open he is either too scared to shoot or doesnt knock it down. He is a good defender but too much of a liability. We already lack offensive fire power, White needs to be in at the start of the game so we dont have to try to claw our way back within the first 7 min.

White is not a wing yet. His handles and shot just aren't quite there yet. You really need three ballhandlers in college basketball.

White looks like a true college 4 to me. Compared to Basabe, he has better offensive skills, is longer, is just as as bouncy and clearly quicker, and brings more consistent energy. White should take Basabe's spot, if anyone's, at some point

White is not a wing yet. His handles and shot just aren't quite there yet. You really need three ballhandlers in college basketball.

White looks like a true college 4 to me. Compared to Basabe, he has better offensive skills, is longer, is just as as bouncy and clearly quicker, and brings more consistent energy. White should take Basabe's spot, if anyone's, at some point

May is no more a ball handler than Basabe or White..the only difference is they know they shouldn't dribble too much and May thinks he can dribble like a guard. The ball moves much more fluidly when White is in the game than when May is in. May just tends to hesitate no matter what when he has the ball; whether he is looking to pass, dribble or shoot he hesitates.

Their best team should be Marble, Cartwright, Gatens, White and Basabe but they don't seem to utilize it much. Cartwright has been very disappointing so far this year and tonight was much more of the same. He drives the ball and gets tied up; where are you going BC? If you split the two defenders you had a 6'10" Payne waiting to block your shot. Then he had two turnovers back to back near the end of the first half.

I don't know what happened to him and Basabe but someone needs to tell them they are no where near honorable mention all conference this year....They are not playing like starters on a below average big ten team.

Fran is the man....If he ever just sits idly by while his team gets smoked it will be disappointing. Every minute is an opportunity to teach and I love that he had White, Olaseni and Marble in till the end even when there was nothing to play for. It's experience in a very tough environment.

Fran is a good coach and I love his fire and enthusiasm

Latest posts