Eric All injury

Will we get an update today on how severe All's injury was? Hoping it is not a season ender but will probably end up disappointed.

Getting back to what Huard stated, I think he was primarily referring to the need for the QB to read the coverage.

An "out" pattern from the seam puts the receiver in a dangerous position in zone coverage. The QB needs to realize that and check to a play for zone. That's the whole point of sending a WR or TE in motion pre-snap. In man coverage, the flat typically will open up on the out (especially if running a smash route where the perimeter receiver clears out the corner on a fly pattern). The QB needs to realize where defenders will be waiting and not lead a receiver right into them.

Obviously, it's not an exact science. DCs will disguise coverages, especially when facing an inexperienced QB. We'll never know if that was the case here or not.

We're running out of weapons considering we don't throw to receivers. Getting harder and harder to run a 3 TE formation when they're dropping like flies.

Anyone know if he has eligibility to come back next year? With the rule changes and COVID it feels like kids can stay in college for a decade.

Anyone know if he has eligibility to come back next year? With the rule changes and COVID it feels like kids can stay in college for a decade.

That was my question as well. CM and Lachey are coming back, maybe you talk Seth Anderson and/or Vines into coming back and 2024 isn't the doom and gloom everyone is predicting it to be. IMO, Brian and Kirk will be back next year... you add All to the mix and maybe the offense opens up next year the way they wanted to this year.

That was my question as well. CM and Lachey are coming back, maybe you talk Seth Anderson and/or Vines into coming back and 2024 isn't the doom and gloom everyone is predicting it to be. IMO, Brian and Kirk will be back next year... you add All to the mix and maybe the offense opens up next year the way they wanted to this year.
Seriously it is such a CF now with no production at all, ya really want to beg these guys to come back?? Not sure.

Seriously it is such a CF now with no production at all, ya really want to beg these guys to come back?? Not sure.
For better or worse, if everyone on the OL returns, and I think they basically all will, this would be the most veteran OL since what, 2002? I realize they have not been very good, but last year they were pretty green and they have started to show signs of life.

We need a QB. I assume Cade will return and hopefully find a cure for his glass jaw, but he will have competition.

RB. Stacked.

TE. I assume everyone comes back. While I think All is an NFL guy, he can't do the combine on one knee and if he can have one healthy season he will get drafted high. As is, he seems like an UDFA. Everyone else is back. So, stacked.

WR. Does it matter? Still, it would be nice if they can bring everyone except Nico back.

In any event, I do expect most of the offense to return and, as I have said every year for three years, they have to be better, right? Have to. Right?

For better or worse, if everyone on the OL returns, and I think they basically all will, this would be the most veteran OL since what, 2002? I realize they have not been very good, but last year they were pretty green and they have started to show signs of life.

We need a QB. I assume Cade will return and hopefully find a cure for his glass jaw, but he will have competition.

RB. Stacked.

TE. I assume everyone comes back. While I think All is an NFL guy, he can't do the combine on one knee and if he can have one healthy season he will get drafted high. As is, he seems like an UDFA. Everyone else is back. So, stacked.

WR. Does it matter? Still, it would be nice if they can bring everyone except Nico back.

In any event, I do expect most of the offense to return and, as I have said every year for three years, they have to be better, right? Have to. Right?

Hi thread was basically touching on the WR position and what I was replying to.

RB. Stacked.

Yah!

Latest posts