Enough with the Pessimism

I know I'm rather new to posting here, but I really don't know what's up with everyone calling for the heads of Brian Ferentz and Nate Stanley.

In response to the question I'm more than likely to get. Yes, I have eyes. The offense was not pretty the last two weeks.

My response was that the offense was, more than likely, vanilla by design. The switch got flipped last year against Iowa State. That didn't need to happen this year. That second half against NIU was nothing short of beautiful. And if Noah Fant catches that wheel route on the first drive, more than likely the first half looks a lot like the second. Didn't need to flip the switch here either.

Of course Iowa is hiding the wrinkles. We have a week 4 matchup that will essentially decide the West.

We all knew before the season that we were going to learn everything there was to know about this Iowa team in week 4. Week 4 hasn't happened yet. We don't know anything.

Also what's this nonsense about not having playmakers? Have we not watched Fant run right by safeties? Have we not watched Hockenson catch everything in a 12 mile radius of Kinnick? What about ISM and Smith beating their corners for huge gains last week? What about all the catches Easley made taking punsihment over the middle last season?

Maybe I'm selectively remembering the good stuff, but you are selectively remembering just the bad.

If week 4 looks like weeks 1 and 2 offensively AND the game isn't really close, then I will lose hope. Not before. In my eyes we are still beating Bama for the Natty.

Also lol at the "QB controversy".
Agree! Go Hawks....Hawk Players MIGHTY Tough. Iowa Surfer says PRAY for Surf huh.

PilotHawk is really really Brian Ferentz. Ignore him.

I guess I’ll take that lol. If somehow actually being a fan of the team and being excited/looking forward to what comes next means that I have to be an insider, then yeah, sure. Says a lot about what people think here though.

This team could easily finish with 10 wins this season considering the schedule. That said, people have a hell of a lot to be pessimistic about this offense. Phil Parker deserves a raise.
And Coach Morgan.Both very special.Their Talent is direct opposite of GAMEPLAN... Is it a GAMEPLAN? Well a good time for Next opponet. Get Hawks ready for Badgers.

Latest posts