Eno, Other Iowa Pledges Starting Martin Movement on Twitter

Yeah I even heard rumors that Davis was upset with the coaches for asking him to be able to play more than a few plays in a row. He was worried he was going to get injured and ruin his chances at making the NFL. He was one player I noticed tapping on his helmet and asking to be subbed out quite frequently. That just isn't the kind of mentality I'd want in a football player.
While I agree Davis didn't live up to his potential, I'm not sure I believe this. For a WR, he liked to hit people. He always seemed to bowl over defenders and drag tacklers with him when he did have the ball in his hands.

Why are we talking about Cyclone runningbacks? Davis was the dumbest player in the history of college sports.

Why are we talking about Cyclone runningbacks? Davis was the dumbest player in the history of college sports.

Speaking of clowns I will be in Iowa on the tenth of September and thought that maybe I would catch the circus. Shocked to see the cheapest tickets for that game are listed at around $130 each. What is that all about? This shouldn't even be a game. I get the rivalry thingy but that's nuts.

Hell my family and I were on hand for that great game against LSU and we paid only $80 a ticket. Lol, would have paid the $130 each just to watch the winning TD against them on the last play of the game. This is Iowa State for God sakes.

Last edited:
While I agree Davis didn't live up to his potential, I'm not sure I believe this. For a WR, he liked to hit people. He always seemed to bowl over defenders and drag tacklers with him when he did have the ball in his hands.

You do realize we're talking about Carl Davis and not Keenan Davis right?

You do realize we're talking about Carl Davis and not Keenan Davis right?
Well I feel dumb now. I guess I just thought Keenan Davis since we were talking about WRs at first.

With Carl Davis, I absolutely agree he took plays off, as he even admitted it once during his evaluation process for the draft.

Well I feel dumb now. I guess I just thought Keenan Davis since we were talking about WRs at first.

With Carl Davis, I absolutely agree he took plays off, as he even admitted it once during his evaluation process for the draft.

Haha ya no problem man. A couple of us got sidetracked there for a bit.

Latest posts