Eno Benjamin 3rd Team AP All American

Most of these guys still masterbate to images of Ross Pierschbacher in an Iowa uniform every night. Then again, I can never get enough any time you can throw out an Eno Benjamin thread.

The QB that another poster mentioned? Is that the only instance in 20 years?
I highly doubt it's the only time it's happened, but if it makes you feel better...

Most of these guys still masterbate to images of Ross Pierschbacher in an Iowa uniform every night. Then again, I can never get enough any time you can throw out an Eno Benjamin thread.
I think it's safe to assume nobody has ever masturbated to images of Ross Pierschbacher.

This always comes to my mind too. The fact with this situation is that Iowa obviously scouted this kid wrong. He also lost the starting job at his own high school as a senior.

Agreed. Also as the article points out, in December 2014 a certain seat was warming fast. His scholarship gets pulled, Rudock gets demoted, CJB gets promoted. Kirk forced outside his comfort zone in those decisions. Imagine if the seat wasn't warm. Rudock probably starts at Iowa in 2015 and the Rose Bowl season never happens. (???)

I highly doubt it's the only time it's happened, but if it makes you feel better...

I think it's safe to assume nobody has ever masturbated to images of Ross Pierschbacher.

Even if it only happened once, it is still hypocritical that one time. And it sucks for that kid. But this does not seem to be standard MO for this staff. Would you disagree with that?

This does not change the fact that having a policy whereby you ask your verbal commits to stop looking around in order to keep their offer while simultaneously checking in on other team's verbal commits is NOT hypocritical.

So what happened to Beneventi? He was the #4 ranked QB in the country as a sophomore. According to this ESPN page, he had offers from FBS schools Iowa, Illinois, Louisville, Western Michigan, and Notre Dame. By his senior year he had lost his starting job. I assume all of those offers were pulled. He ended up at Western Illinois (FCS), redshirted one year, quit the team, transferred to DePaul (did not play football), and is set to graduate this spring as an accounting major. He appears to have made the best of the situation, but a pretty dramatic fall from a purely football standpoint; at one point #4 QB in the nation in his class, never played a down of football at any college level.

Agreed. Also as the article points out, in December 2014 a certain seat was warming fast. His scholarship gets pulled, Rudock gets demoted, CJB gets promoted. Kirk forced outside his comfort zone in those decisions. Imagine if the seat wasn't warm. Rudock probably starts at Iowa in 2015 and the Rose Bowl season never happens. (???)

Probably never happens...I'm saying definitely never happens. We likely lose at Iowa State, at home to Pittsburgh, at Indiana, and likely at Wisconsin. CJ made plays in crunch time in all of those games.

Eno sure had some moves on that TD. Hawks had none of that waggle this season at all.

I had never seen eno play except for a few hilites this year and he had some very good runs and pass catches and runs today. Seems a better talent than our backs but ours are above avg. I still think if Toren Young was just a bit faster he would be the guy.

Are we talking about a touchdown he scored or the interception return getting replayed on sportscenter tonight, you will never guess which guy was totally victimized by a juke move by the defensive back,

Are we talking about a touchdown he scored or the interception return getting replayed on sportscenter tonight, you will never guess which guy was totally victimized by a juke move by the defensive back,

I hope I'm missing something, but are we critiquing an offensive player based on what they do when forced to play defense? If that's the case then Gronk should have turned his uniform in after the Dolphins game.

Why did he let all the other QBs transfer that moved on in recent times?

Probably never happens...I'm saying definitely never happens. We likely lose at Iowa State, at home to Pittsburgh, at Indiana, and likely at Wisconsin. CJ made plays in crunch time in all of those games.

Wisconsin game was all defense. most of what CJ did in that game was not to F things up too bad.

Arizona ST is the nineth hardest school to get accepted to in the PAC 12. Did this have anything to do with him flipping?