Email from ticket office

the reply to my email says ...

"We have you with:
137:37:42-43"

so we'll be in the corner under the water tower
woohoo!

Last edited:
I'm in 134, row 9. Does anyone know how many seats are in that section?
I was curious as to how close I am to the end of my row.
I hate being stuck in the middle.

See you there were in the North endzone by guys from Urbandale and Ankeny in Sec 133.

Sounds good. I am from Urbandale as well, and my GF is from Ankeny. She will be attending a couple games with me.

I actually have two seats already in 131 row 50. So I was hoping my other two would also be in 131, but I would take 133. I had 133 row 21 for a few years and loved those seats (minus the DBs that sat in front of me!)

Sounds good. I am from Urbandale as well, and my GF is from Ankeny. She will be attending a couple games with me.

I actually have two seats already in 131 row 50. So I was hoping my other two would also be in 131, but I would take 133. I had 133 row 21 for a few years and loved those seats (minus the DBs that sat in front of me!)

Can you please tell me how many seats are in each row in section 131?

Figured this is the best place for this. But just got the post card from the Athletic Dept. saying they are changing how they are mailing season tickets. Instead of all at once they are doing it over a 2 week time. I always liked hearing people from IC or CR who said they got their tix on this site and the other one. When I heard that I knew mine were on the way and would get them within a day or two. Oh well.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of 134's on here. Looks like there will be some new faces in our section!

I'm new to the section, and very much looking forward to it.
What are your opinions on that section?
Do you know how many seats are in a row (ballpark)?
I'm in the 9th row- it's a little low for me, but I'll take anything I can get.

I decided to email the ticket office this morning to see if they could tell me where my seats were. I just got a reply.....The tickets are located in 136/16/35-36! I'm so freaking pumped! I'm pretty pleased considering I'm a first time season ticket holder. Now if I could just figure out how many seats are in my row.

I decided to email the ticket office this morning to see if they could tell me where my seats were. I just got a reply.....The tickets are located in 136/16/35-36! I'm so freaking pumped! I'm pretty pleased considering I'm a first time season ticket holder. Now if I could just figure out how many seats are in my row.

What email address did you send your request to? And how long did it take them to respond?

Can anyone tell me their thoughts on row 16? What can I expect? I love being pretty close to the field, but I was wondering if it's so low that it makes it tough to see the other end of the field. Either way, I'm pretty happy. It's actually exactly what I requested.

Can anyone tell me their thoughts on row 16? What can I expect? I love being pretty close to the field, but I was wondering if it's so low that it makes it tough to see the other end of the field. Either way, I'm pretty happy. It's actually exactly what I requested.

It depends are where you are in row 16. If you are in an endzone. When the action is in your endzone you cannot beat it. When it is in the other endzone, you literally cannot really see what's going on. So you have to hope the games are not spent on the opposite end the entire day.
I happen to prefer the higher sideline seats as you really cannot miss any of the action, but sitting the close is defenitatly worth it just for when the play is right in front of you. It's phenomenal.