EJ we have a new memeber

Some of you are happy with someone ******* on your shoe while telling you its raining. If we paid him $2m and had the same results I would still be questioning what we are paying him for. If we paid him $650k I still wouldn't be happy with mediocrity.

He has no passion, no personality, no nothing. It's like watching a vanilla cutout stand on the sidelines with chewing gum in his mouth.

Back in 1960 he would have been an outstanding coach.

This is the attitude to have.

Lord knows Ferentz has some things we'd all like to see corrected but talent evaluation isn't one of them.

Most importantly, show some respect for the new Hawkeye.

Thank you,

I seriously hope the kid never stumbles upon this thread of grown men p*ssing and moaning about how many stars he has or his 40time...welcome to the family kid, every family has that one a**hole uncle.

Some of you are happy with someone ******* on your shoe while telling you its raining. If we paid him $2m and had the same results I would still be questioning what we are paying him for. If we paid him $650k I still wouldn't be happy with mediocrity.

He has no passion, no personality, no nothing. It's like watching a vanilla cutout stand on the sidelines with chewing gum in his mouth.

Wasn't completely sure before, but this post sealed the deal. you are a complete f*****g moron.

People need to stop acting like spoiled children. The kid is a two star.....yes and so was Charles Godfrey, Jovon Johnson, Brad Fletcher, Amari Spievey, Micah Hyde.....Trust our scouts. I believe Lowery was a 2 star until he got upgraded at the end of the recruiting season.

You really had me going with that post, then went and assassinated it with your final sentence.

We're not even 2 years removed from an Orange Bowl victory. We're getting prime bowl matchups and winning more often than not against big dog programs. We recently had a guy win the Doak Walker award and we're lining up for another soon. If we had tightened up a few things and executed on a handful more plays the past 2 seasons, we'd be looking at 3 ten win seasons in a row, we just need to execute a little better, but we're right up there with the top of the conference other than OSU.

We're not even 2 years removed from an Orange Bowl victory. We're getting prime bowl matchups and winning more often than not against big dog programs. We recently had a guy win the Doak Walker award and we're lining up for another soon. If we had tightened up a few things and executed on a handful more plays the past 2 seasons, we'd be looking at 3 ten win seasons in a row, we just need to execute a little better, but we're right up there with the top of the conference other than OSU.

Where is the real OK4P and what did you do to him?

Why so negative all the time? Did KF sleep with your wife or shoot Fido?

KF puts guys into the NFL. Its the on field coaching that lacks.

I'd say that's a pretty good reason to complain. His job isn't to get guys ready for the NFL...it's to win games at IOWA.

I don't think it's nice of us as a fanbase to single out an 18 year old kid as a disappointment based on where his other offers came from.

The bigger issue to me is that SCOUT ranks us #49 in the country, and we don't crack the Rivals Top 50.

That is Inexcusable, no matter how you slice it.

You must have not read all the posts recently about we just being Iowa and poor recruiting is excusable. Trust me the excuses on everything involving Iowa FB are almost unending.

People need to stop acting like spoiled children. The kid is a two star.....yes and so was Charles Godfrey, Jovon Johnson, Brad Fletcher, Amari Spievey, Micah Hyde.....Trust our scouts. I believe Lowery was a 2 star until he got upgraded at the end of the recruiting season.

Micah Hyde was a 2 star qb recruit, just happened to be looking up previous classes and how many of them are seeing playing time. Looks like the staff got another one right at position changes.

With all your money talk and anger, it seems like you alone are paying his entire salary.

Thank you,

I seriously hope the kid never stumbles upon this thread of grown men p*ssing and moaning about how many stars he has or his 40time...welcome to the family kid, every family has that one a**hole uncle.

I have a feeling many aren't grown men...or even close for that matter.

Latest posts