EJ Tweet

I would have to feel bad if I was paying $10 a month on one of the other boards for a membership, when no one has a clue.

This.

Absolutely hilarious. Rivals guys freaking out. I told one of them to send me the 10 bucks for this month since I know just as much as the mods there.

They were not amused.

There is also the "Golden" rumor floating around which makes more sense. Hard to believe it would be White and take so long to develop.

There is also the "Golden" rumor floating around which makes more sense. Hard to believe it would be White and take so long to develop.

I saw on one of the boards that someone had contacted his high school coach who said he was not ready to make a decision yet.

I'll bet Golden told the Iowa staff he was coming here, but things didn't go that smoothly when talking to the PSU staff about that decision.

Maybe he got another dog. I remember last year he tweeted about a new member, then attached a pic of his dog. Maybe he just forgot the pic this time.

This is why you gotta love messageboards ... To date ... 11 pages of nothing but .... speculation ... People evaluating the use or non-use of punctuation marks in tweets and what it may mean ... Interesting indeed ...

This is why you gotta love messageboards ... To date ... 11 pages of nothing but .... speculation ... People evaluating the use or non-use of punctuation marks in tweets and what it may mean ... Interesting indeed ...

Then again, we don't have 8 different threads all about the same general non-subject!

We do have a new word:
premature ectweetulation

Latest posts