EJ Tweet

It's crazy that nothing has really leaked on this commit. I remember earlier this year with Jaleel Johnson's commit Rivals and Scout had no clue for like two days yet the upstart 247 jumped out way early and broke the commit. But nobody has any idea on this one.

Agreed. With all the information flying around everywhere, I'm completely shocked we haven't heard something by now.:confused:

I still think that the wording of this tweet makes it interesting. I have never seen EJ say he is "very excited" to welcome a new family member. Maybe it's just me but wording like that tends to signify a bias, or showing more exciting getting one commit over another. Seems unusual that's all.

I still think that the wording of this tweet makes it interesting. I have never seen EJ say he is "very excited" to welcome a new family member. Maybe it's just me but wording like that tends to signify a bias, or showing more exciting getting one commit over another. Seems unusual that's all.
A very good observation. His tweets are always the same when a new recruit comes on board and he has NEVER said "very excited" in any tweet about a new kid coming.

That's what I thought when I first seen that tweet too. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll know.

A very good observation. His tweets are always the same when a new recruit comes on board and he has NEVER said "very excited" in any tweet about a new kid coming.

That would lead one to believe that this is a big-time recruit, one people were not aware of our standing with. If it was one of the bigger recruits we have been pursuing (Kozan, O'Connor, etc.), I feel we would have heard a name by now.

That would lead one to believe that this is a big-time recruit, one people were not aware of our standing with. If it was one of the bigger recruits we have been pursuing (Kozan, O'Connor, etc.), I feel we would have heard a name by now.

Yeah, it kind of makes me wonder if its the d-coordinator. I dont thing he would use the 'very excited' comment if it was a player as it would show some favortism.

Yeah, it kind of makes me wonder if its the d-coordinator. I dont thing he would use the 'very excited' comment if it was a player as it would show some favortism.

not likely referring to new DC, but if so it would mean an outside hire.

Alright, Just talked with Coach Ferentz and I can make it official...I am pleased to announce that I will be joining the program in the role of "Special Advisorial manager of Football Operations" All decisions in program from what gum to chew, to how much playing time Higby gets..go through me. The buck stops here, and I am not a crook.

Alright, Just talked with Coach Ferentz and I can make it official...I am pleased to announce that I will be joining the program in the role of "Special Advisorial manager of Football Operations" All decisions in program from what gum to chew, to how much playing time Higby gets..go through me. The buck stops here, and I am not a crook.

Can you play Trey Stross?

FFS what's been discovered in this thread?!?! I read this whole thread expecting answers, what a waste haha

Latest posts