EJ Tweet

It's not gonna be McDonald. Has visits set up to Minnesota and Illinois in the near future. Iowa and ucla also involved.

At the 2:03 mark he gets passed by his teammate that comes from 20 yds back. If this is true I'm gonna throw up in my mouth alittle.

It's not true, but it was one hell of a bad joke (or a good one depending on your rooting interests)

Doubt it's Patton.

https://twitter.com/#!/prepxtra/status/155429907567091713

"Been told Maryville QB Patton Robinette is stil deciding (UNC, Iowa, Vandy). Decision not likely today, as once suspected."

1 hour ago.

I doubt it's Patton period according to this guy. I'm guessing he is a teammate of Patton's and they are hangning out for dinner tonight.

Jacob West (@JacobWest12)
1/6/12 5:31 PM
well, at dinner with patton and still no decision. but by the way things are sounding, I think Iowa is out of it..

I highly doubt its Cross.

Word is that Ferentz and Stoops made a bet before the bowl game that the winner would be able to pick one recruit for the loser. You'd think that Bobby Stoops would have picked a better recruit for his alma mater but them's the breaks.

That's strange. Thought I saw yesterday that the in-house visit with our coaches went, and I quote, "very, very well."

didn't read the whole list of threads to see how some people responded to a JUCO prospect as with the semester registration about over. the kid would more than likely sign on the spot then coache can talk about him
also JUCO commits do not count against this years limit
so going off that we have about 7 schollies to hand out with Malloy now having to walk on

Interesting tidbit of info from the PSU Rivals guy...

Ryan Snyder (@BWISnyder)
1/6/12 7:25 PM
I've been able to confirm that current #PennState commit Malik Golden will not enroll early, as he once planned to do.

Interesting tidbit of info from the PSU Rivals guy...

Ryan Snyder (@BWISnyder)
1/6/12 7:25 PM
I've been able to confirm that current #PennState commit Malik Golden will not enroll early, as he once planned to do.

Boom

Beat me to it.

Being retweeted quite a bit as well..

It's crazy that nothing has really leaked on this commit. I remember earlier this year with Jaleel Johnson's commit Rivals and Scout had no clue for like two days yet the upstart 247 jumped out way early and broke the commit. But nobody has any idea on this one.

Latest posts