Edit: JK, Hubbard to IOWA

Re: Hubbard to Nebraska

R U PHACKING KIDDING ME!!! I can't take this crap anymore. I'm off to find something to smash.

Wait and see till someone more credible comes along....I hope its not true

So some guy called "Hawkalldaway" posts something on twitter and everyone believes it? My God you guys are gullible. I'll wait for something official, thanks.

Can anyone tweet Glover and ask him why he didnt visit the hawks? At least I didnt waste a nice day in MN waiting for a 26 yr old transfer announce where he was taking his talents, Im going to go golf in 45 degree weather! a press conference for a 26 kid who has played 2 yrs of organized ball and I actually hoped he would sign with the Hawks, please Fran tell us your plan before I lose more respect for myself.

Can anyone tweet Glover and ask him why he didnt visit the hawks? At least I didnt waste a nice day in MN waiting for a 26 yr old transfer announce where he was taking his talents, Im going to go golf in 45 degree weather! a press conference for a 26 kid who has played 2 yrs of organized ball and I actually hoped he would sign with the Hawks, please Fran tell us your plan before I lose more respect for myself.

calm down big guy

We are aware that this tweet didn't come from a reporter, but someone with 4 total tweets. Maybe he ends up at Nebraska, but that isn't real firm evidence to start a meltdown with.

multiple tweets congratulating "their boy hubbard" on committing to Iowa....UGH What to believe!?!

multiple tweets congratulating "their boy hubbard" on committing to Iowa....UGH What to believe!?!

He has commited to Iowa, guy on Iowa rivals board who is actually from the area says that he was at the announcement and will post video soon.

Latest posts