Economic Impact of COVID19

Asking with no judgement, do you consider yourself a patriot or just a gun/bird hunting enthusiast?

Does Iowa still have a decent pheasant population?
I am not sure what you mean by patriot. I am patriotic, having served 27 years in the Army. I am more of a collector of guns but have hunted a lot in the past, (Iowa pheasant, Arkansas ducks, Wisconsin Ruffed Grouse) and plan to get a German Wirehair Pointer this year as a pup, and take it up again more seriously. I have not hunted in Iowa in about 15 years. I believe numbers are down, based on what my brother and nephews say, but there are still enough to pursue. I plan to hunt there this fall again if we are all still alive.

I am not sure what you mean by patriot. I am patriotic, having served 27 years in the Army. I am more of a collector of guns but have hunted a lot in the past, (Iowa pheasant, Arkansas ducks, Wisconsin Ruffed Grouse) and plan to get a German Wirehair Pointer this year as a pup, and take it up again more seriously. I have not hunted in Iowa in about 15 years. I believe numbers are down, based on what my brother and nephews say, but there are still enough to pursue. I plan to hunt there this fall again if we are all still alive.

27 years . That's quite a feat

FED Reserve is gone for GOOD! Most people think it's a government agency but it is not. it was created in 1871 under the Act of 1871. The bankers created loans to governments around the world and charge interests. They were under no laws, thus American Citizens suffered big time. Trump destroyed the Federal Reserve. The bankers today are under the treason charges.
By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution. The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all the treason since committed by government officials.
The Act of 1871: The “United States” Is a Corporation ...
www.federaljack.com/slavery-by-consent-the-united-states-corporation/

Thank you for your service! Both my dad(retired from the Navy), and my grandpa( retired from the Army) and I am a patriot 100%.

Thank you for your service! Both my dad(retired from the Navy), and my grandpa( retired from the Army) and I am a patriot 100%.
Thank you. I feel honored to have served and blessed for the experiences and the people. My wife, a medical person, just recently got out of the Army, after having served for 10 years, and a tour in the Middle East. Our youngest son recently got out of the military, having served as a Green Beret for six years with tours in Afghanistan, Africa, and other spook locations. My dad, grandfather, both Army, WWI, WWII. Our country loses much by not teaching her citizens, through mandated service, at an early age the blessings of service, discipline, the whole is more important than the one, sacrifice, etc. I met a lot of wonderful, patriotic people in my years of Army service.

Obviously there is much pain, separation, sacrifice, suffering involved. When my son got out after his six Green Beret years I asked him, "What do you miss about the Army?" Response, "I can't think of anything." :)

My two cents...

Thank you. I feel honored to have served and blessed for the experiences and the people. My wife, a medical person, just recently got out of the Army, after having served for 10 years, and a tour in the Middle East. Our youngest son recently got out of the military, having served as a Green Beret for six years with tours in Afghanistan, Africa, and other spook locations. My dad, grandfather, both Army, WWI, WWII. Our country loses much by not teaching her citizens, through mandated service, at an early age the blessings of service, discipline, the whole is more important than the one, sacrifice, etc. I met a lot of wonderful, patriotic people in my years of Army service.

Obviously there is much pain, separation, sacrifice, suffering involved. When my son got out after his six Green Beret years I asked him, "What do you miss about the Army?" Response, "I can't think of anything." :)

My two cents...

Thx for the thoughtful post.

Thx for the thoughtful post.
You are welcome.

Having been raised in NW Iowa in a Dutch, few Catholics, zero black world one of the hidden blessings of my military experience is the fact that I got to meet and serve with 3 (and more) people who I have admired most in my life, all African American. Wish more of the victim/excuse/violent culture we teach and create in our country could pattern their lives after these three top notch patriots. Great people, far better than me.

21 Million cell phone plans cancelled in China.. is there something going on there that they are still hiding?

21 Million cell phone plans cancelled in China.. is there something going on there that they are still hiding?

You never know what to believe but there are reports of unrest and clashes between Wuhan residents and neighboring province militarized police. And the expected lie about numbers and deaths... Who know, but who believes the no new cases.

You never know what to believe but there are reports of unrest and clashes between Wuhan residents and neighboring province militarized police. And the expected lie about numbers and deaths... Who know, but who believes the no new cases.
I think it's incredibly likely that it didnt spread outside Hubei.

Here's a good website for country by country data if anyone is interested:

Covidly

Latest posts