Early Indications

Archie, Brommer, and Cougs? Really? You are okay with losing Fuller and Larson for these guys? These are the guys you want to clear off your roster. They are not legitimate Big Ten post players. And please stop with the Archie talk. He has NEVER showed himself to be a Big Ten player and he is not anything close to the guy you compared him to. Well, not at least unless he has made the most dramatic improvement any player has made since last summer in the history of the program.

No, I didn't forget those guys.

Seriously, just put a gun to your head and end all the misery. That seems to be your only way out ;). I didn't say I was okay with losing Fuller (Larson is still fair game). But you start bashing on the players we have, saying we've got 1 post player when we actually have 3. Players make improvements in the offseason. Are those guys ever going to be dominant big men in the Big Ten? No, but neither was Fuller. I'm sorry to see him leave, but I'm not going to believe that the world is coming to end because he did leave.

Latest posts