Early Betting Lines CFB

BleednGumsMrphy

looks like Iowa (-4.5) is the early favorite at ISU and Nebraska (-7) is the favorite hosting Iowa. Those were the only two Hawkeye games that I saw. I noticed they really favored TCU giving them multiple 20+ point cushions, including being favored 29.5 points at Iowa State. They also have OSU favored by 10+ in every game.

Vegas really knows how to set the lines because part of me feels confident Iowa could beat the spread in those games but its right on the border. I think we beat Iowa State by a touchdown and Idk about nebby. But I will wait to see Iowa play Illinois State before I place any bets

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/13154574/college-football-golden-nugget-releases-cfb-games-year

with ferentz running the show, I'd take the other team and the points and probably come out on the plus side at the end of the season. I'd still cheer for the hawks, no doubt about that but we know how ferentz coaches.

it will be interesting - this year - now with new expectations (bowling in the jack) how fast the seat gets really, really hot for paw. over/under 1 game??

I wouldn't touch an Iowa betting line with a 10-foot pole. Ever. I don't care if they were playing the Vienna Boys Choir.

I wouldn't touch an Iowa betting line with a 10-foot pole. Ever. I don't care if they were playing the Vienna Boys Choir.

I bet if you bet against the hawks in all games since KF got here you would be ahead by a pretty good margin.

KF keeps his games close as a favorite or just plain loses the games so doesnt cover as the fave yet he beats teams or loses close as the underdog.

I dont have the time to look it up but I bet you win 2 out of 3 games.

looks like Iowa (-4.5) is the early favorite at ISU and Nebraska (-7) is the favorite hosting Iowa. Those were the only two Hawkeye games that I saw. I noticed they really favored TCU giving them multiple 20+ point cushions, including being favored 29.5 points at Iowa State. They also have OSU favored by 10+ in every game.

Vegas really knows how to set the lines because part of me feels confident Iowa could beat the spread in those games but its right on the border. I think we beat Iowa State by a touchdown and Idk about nebby. But I will wait to see Iowa play Illinois State before I place any bets

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/13154574/college-football-golden-nugget-releases-cfb-games-year

It will not be good non-conference season for the Hawks. I have been a fan longer than most of you have been alive and I will always root for them, but, the Hawks will start the season 1-3, with their only win against Danny Mac.

It will not be good non-conference season for the Hawks. I have been a fan longer than most of you have been alive and I will always root for them, but, the Hawks will start the season 1-3, with their only win against Danny Mac.

I could definitely see Illinois State as a dog fight like UNI last year, but Iowa cannot afford to lose this game. They have that Tre Robinson or whatever and he will be an okay QB but there is no argument someone can make to convince me that Iowa wont win this game.

Iowa is going to beat the clowns by much more than that. I think that line will change fast because Iowa will win by at least 10 points against the clowns and probably more.

Latest posts