EARLY 2015 Predictions for Hawkeyes

Well, at this point I'm already expecting a very disappointing season. Trying my absolute hardest to not get my hopes up. In all reality, this is what my predictions for the 2015 Hawkeye football season look like.....

Illinois State - W (barely....like by 3 or in OT)
at Iowa State - L (Kirk can't seem to find a way to beat them)
Pittsburgh - L (Narduzzi + their RB back = loss)
North Texas - W
at Wisconsin - L (no explanation needed....blowout)
Illinois - W (find a way to win in the 4th qtr)
at Northwestern - L (NW is improving and their RB is underrated)
Maryland - L (pretty much same outcome as last year...lose by 7ish)
at Indiana - W (could lose like 2012 but we find a way to win I hope)
Minnesota - L (praying that it's a closer lost than last season's score)
Purdue - W (if this is a loss I'm no longer following this program)
at Nebraska - L (no explanation needed....blowout)

Regular season record = 5-7 .....ouch

Am I too harsh? Really see this as a realist possibility. This team blows.

th defense will be better. drew ott will be 1st team all Big Ten. Keohn will have a great year as kicker. Iowa st is a 50/50 game. pitt has a new coach and will not gel until mid-season. Iowa will startt 3-1 in non- conference.

CJB will struggle. the run game will struggle. Iowa will lose to Wisc, Minn and Neb but will go 3-2 against the other folks.

feels like 6-6 and Dallas Bowl.

Yall fear of Nebby and MN are laughable. MN had a decent year last year...for the first time in a long time, and now yall scared? That is a beatable team, by the Hawks IDK, but MN don't scare me. Nebby, they were flat bad last year and Iowa peed themselves to let that one get away. Don't see much more out of them.

Yall fear of Nebby and MN are laughable. MN had a decent year last year...for the first time in a long time, and now yall scared? That is a beatable team, by the Hawks IDK, but MN don't scare me. Nebby, they were flat bad last year and Iowa peed themselves to let that one get away. Don't see much more out of them.

Um, yeah your confidence in beating Minny and Nebby is laughable after our trash bag of a season we just had. ESPECIALLY with losing ALL of the minuscule talent that we even had at all last season. Neb, Minn, Wisc all have twice the talent we have, if not more. Even with Neb and Wisc having first year coaches they will still outcoach our staff. On top of that, we aren't going to be able to go in and win in Madison or Lincoln with this team. It's the truth. Not trying to be a horrible fan. Truthful.

I am predicting that 2015 will be a very good year as this team has the potential to win every game on the schedule.

For those that worry about playing at the bad-gers I looked it up and confirmed that your worries are misplaced.

Iowa has won 3 of the last 4 at Wisconsin, and 12 out of the last 16! Many of the games have been close, but Iowa gets the job done up there. I predict that Iowa wins this game about 23-17.

24432978.jpg

LOL get over yourself. Your optimism is appreciated, but impossible.

Iowa having a decent season is just as "possible" as them going 5-7, unfortunately there lies the problem. I'm all about being real Mr. Chucker, but Iowa hasn't been blown out by Wisci or Nebraska even when we've had inferior teams as of late, it's NOT impossible to believe we will be competitive in them at least. Minnesota last season? Yeah, blow out, but to say any game on that schedule is a no brain blowout is just stupid or trolling or both. Either way.... Nice work

Anything under 9 wins with this schedule is a failure.

Wisconsin is a winnable game, but they'll be favored.
Nebraska will beat us this year again, them getting a bye week on a 5 day rest game is some BS.

Hawks get a bye before Maryland game, plus it's at home.
Need to win either the MN or Indiana game for 9 wins, possibly both if the Hawks stumble early. I think we start 4-0 this year, how longs it been 09?

Latest posts