Eagles fans! snowball fight

pin2win

@hagertony
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isksLw0jW8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Philadelphia Eagles V San Francisco 49ers Snowball Fight[/ame]

wow sucks for the people who paid for their tickets only to be harrassed by horrible philly fans

It's a shame that Phillies fans are so bad since Philly has some of the classiest guys in the NFL in McNabb and Westbrook

Yikes...I know what you hear about Philadelphia sports fans being bad, but that's just poor form even for admitted "bad fans."

I believe I remember reading that there is an actual courtroom inside the stadium. Really. I'd love to see one of those SF fans activate someone's dental plan. Now THAT would be funny.

I believe I remember reading that there is an actual courtroom inside the stadium. Really. I'd love to see one of those SF fans activate someone's dental plan. Now THAT would be funny.

That was no rumor; but it was the Vet that had the jail inside.

On a related note, what a bunch of ******-bags.

philadelphia (the city) is absolutely horrible. Ugly, dirty, poor, disgusting. The people there are, by and large, the most unfriendly and uncivilized cretins you'll ever have the misfortune to meet.

(Outside of "the shoe", that is.);)

Latest posts