Dwight Howard rumors.....

Hawkfnntn

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/rando...ated-on-his-girlfriend-with-an-underage-girl/

The dude has like 8 kids with 7 women already and now this..... I wonder if he is buddies with R Kelly? What I'd like to know is what parent lets their 15-16 yr old girl get on a plane to travel to a big city to stay in a hotel with a guy like him?? Now it's not a fact yet but it's been circulating for a while now and Howard hasn't said a peep yet... If your innocent do you really bunker down and stay quiet (rounding up your legal team) or do you not scream from the mountain top that no it's not true and explain what the story is....

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/rando...ated-on-his-girlfriend-with-an-underage-girl/

The dude has like 8 kids with 7 women already and now this..... I wonder if he is buddies with R Kelly? What I'd like to know is what parent lets their 15-16 yr old girl get on a plane to travel to a big city to stay in a hotel with a guy like him?? Now it's not a fact yet but it's been circulating for a while now and Howard hasn't said a peep yet... If your innocent do you really bunker down and stay quiet (rounding up your legal team) or do you not scream from the mountain top that no it's not true and explain what the story is....

Yeah ...that's probably the worst thing you could do, I'd just wait it out and hope it goes away. Dwight's the worst though, no athlete tries harder to be likeable than Dwight and he just fails so badly.

Yeah ...that's probably the worst thing you could do, I'd just wait it out and hope it goes away. Dwight's the worst though, no athlete tries harder to be likeable than Dwight and he just fails so badly.
It's only the worst thing if your guilty.... The shoe to drop is if there are parents of this teenager(s) that step forward to charge him with whatever may have went down.

It's only the worst thing if your guilty.... The shoe to drop is if there are parents of this teenager(s) that step forward to charge him with whatever may have went down.

No even if you're innocent, it's a bad move. Very few people are aware of this right now, you don't want to be screaming "hey guy I definitely did not have sex with that underage girl, nothing to see here!" because then that will get into the mainstream sports cycle. If he denies this rumor, then another one comes along and he doesn't deny it then does that mean that one's true? Before long Dwight will be on Twitter all the time personally replying to anything negative that is said about....which does actually sound like a very Dwight thing to do.

No even if you're innocent, it's a bad move. Very few people are aware of this right now, you don't want to be screaming "hey guy I definitely did not have sex with that underage girl, nothing to see here!" because then that will get into the mainstream sports cycle. If he denies this rumor, then another one comes along and he doesn't deny it then does that mean that one's true? Before long Dwight will be on Twitter all the time personally replying to anything negative that is said about....which does actually sound like a very Dwight thing to do.

I am refering to the legal part. Screw the PR part of it. If those girls and or their folks come after him it doesn't matter if he says nothing. That alone would get the media storm going. In fact I'll be surprised if they don't for no other reason then the ambulance chasing lawyers that'll be banging on their door to persuade them to do so. He's probably sitting around with his PR team/legal team just waiting for that shoe to drop because he knows it isn't good. Or maybe he's trying to pay them off to stay quiet so it goes away like that. Those scenarios make sense. Staying quiet if your 100 percent innocent seems like a tough thing to do to me.

Is this even true? I know he has one by a former Magic cheerleader. Not condoning or excusing the R. Kelly like behavior, i did not think he was Travis Henry.

I am refering to the legal part. Screw the PR part of it. If those girls and or their folks come after him it doesn't matter if he says nothing. That alone would get the media storm going. In fact I'll be surprised if they don't for no other reason then the ambulance chasing lawyers that'll be banging on their door to persuade them to do so. He's probably sitting around with his PR team/legal team just waiting for that shoe to drop because he knows it isn't good. Or maybe he's trying to pay them off to stay quiet so it goes away like that. Those scenarios make sense. Staying quiet if your 100 percent innocent seems like a tough thing to do to me.

So you're saying if he says "I swear I didn't do it" everyone will just go we'll guess he didn't do it, and that will be the end of it? I don't think you get how this works. From any perspective you want to look at this from, his best move is to say nothing.

So you're saying if he says "I swear I didn't do it" everyone will just go we'll guess he didn't do it, and that will be the end of it? I don't think you get how this works. From any perspective you want to look at this from, his best move is to say nothing.
No I'm not saying that would make it go away. Nothing will make it go away if the girls talk and or the family comes out trying to charge him. But its the best way to handle it. You can't get in more trouble saying your innocent if your not. But saying nothing makes you look guilty even if your not...

http://rollingout.com/sports/dwight-howards-growing-list-of-baby-mamas/2/
I lied i gave him the benefit of the doubt saying 8-7 ratio might be even 8-8.

That ''list of DH's baby mamas'' had 3 women that have children with him.

Maybe he has others, but that link only showed 3.

Still, I distinctly remember an interview with Howard the summer he got drafted out of HS, and he was a devout Christian, who indicated that he would try to be a Christian influence in NBA locker rooms....not sure if that continues...but somehow I doubt it.

That ''list of DH's baby mamas'' had 3 women that have children with him.

Maybe he has others, but that link only showed 3.

Still, I distinctly remember an interview with Howard the summer he got drafted out of HS, and he was a devout Christian, who indicated that he would try to be a Christian influence in NBA locker rooms....not sure if that continues...but somehow I doubt it.
I don't think all the women are publicly known. But some of the women that are have said he's got 8 with 8... So give or take it's not good and he's got aways to go to get to Antonio Cromartie and Evander Hollyfields territory. I don't think there are very many A.C. Greens in the NBA anymore... DH is a pretty narcissistic guy that really started to show with his on and off again deal with Van Gundy in Orlando. I'd love to hear Van Gundys side of that whole relationship. He seems like a strait forward no nonsense guy.

Latest posts