DSM Bars get ready for the Tournament...

If that is Pin they are interviewing I think he needs to drop more then 15LBs., and he had a typo the other day, he's not trying to get down to 125 possibly 325.

hope they are ready

don't go to buzzard billy's w/e ppl do! over priced food and drinks on weekends like this

lol Hawk that is not me pictured by the bar taps

Good to hear, because I'm pretty sure that guy needs to go to the Coop and get on the elevator if he wants to know how much he weighs.

Last edited:
he took like 6 questions and put the answers all in one quote

been nice if he would of put the questions in there

you guys crack me up. everyone complains that there is nothing going on in off topic yet when there is a thread in here that is off topic dealing with dsm bars you don't want it here...i get it

Rasslin' forum is specific to Iowa rasslin', this has to do with the rasslin' tournament. Technically, every post about the NIT and such should be in OT.

Unless it is discussing Iowa in the NIT. Robert Morris talk should be moved to the OT where nobody will see it anymore.

you guys crack me up. everyone complains that there is nothing going on in off topic yet when there is a thread in here that is off topic dealing with dsm bars you don't want it here...i get it

Unless you are going to move every thread from the football and basketball forums that dont have anything to do with Iowa football and basketball in here, why do it with wrestling?

Also, the opt-in requirement has some to do with the OT being a graveyard.

back to the article...

This should be one of DSM's greatest weekends and hopefully NCAA will take note of the great hospitality DSM offers and brings in the NCAA bball tournament

Personally, I think this is the first and last time you see the NCAA wrestling tournament in Des Moines. With the record crowds increasing every year, then the big drop in attendance that will occur from the small arena alone, plus the movement to larger cities, I don't see DM seeing it again.

I do see DM as being a perfect fit for a first round mens' bball bid, as long as the right teams are there.

agree pump there just isn't enough seats inside Wells to get wrestling back but bball is a great possibility

agree pump there just isn't enough seats inside Wells to get wrestling back but bball is a great possibility

Yeah, Vets is too small for a prime time wrestling event. Remember when they had Wrestlemania at the Silver Dome and the place was packed? DSM is lucky they even landed this thing.

Latest posts