Drones Over Colorado/Nebraska

We heard about this through some friends, my first thoughts were military and reaper drone training.

That is probably the best location to do it, you have some terrain near by that resembles the topography in the middle east. And of course, it will all be hush hush.

I would just keep walking...nothing to see here.:)

I hate the things. Big invasion of privacy, so I'm with the people who are now trying to blind the drones with laser pointers. If they bring one down they can have a party on me.

You think these drones are an invasion of privacy, but you're on the internet. LOL good one.

Still waiting to see how drones relate to Iowa football

mOmTB.gif

i live in OK and i just heard a news blurb on the radio about drones flying over CO for days. so, this story seems to be getting some legs.

KWWL-TV in Eastern IA just ran a story on this and had video of the drones. They said that people like tksirius that go out and take video of the drones, that once they start taking pictures, the lights on the drones go off.

It's kind of shocking that in this day of tech that this is STILL a mystery. I mean there has to be a way to track them somehow. I know they've got the Air Force involved here in town trying to figure it out. Kind of scary that it's been close to a week and they still haven't figured it out.

It's kind of shocking that in this day of tech that this is STILL a mystery. I mean there has to be a way to track them somehow. I know they've got the Air Force involved here in town trying to figure it out. Kind of scary that it's been close to a week and they still haven't figured it out.

Lulz. The Chair Force ain't investigating anything because they're probably the ones doing it but the front man talking about it doesn't have a high enough level security clearance to know what the hell is going on.

Doesn’t it seem odd that this has been in the news for over a week, and yet no one has come forward? And it is not just Colorado and Western Nebraska anymore. They are as far east as Lincoln and moving East. And people are freaking out. Local law enforcement is emphasizing it is illegal to shoot one down, but knowing some of the nut jobs out west, I could see that happen.

Could it be oil and gas exploration? Amazon testing a mapping program ahead of their Drone Delivery service? Google mapping to test self driving vehicles? Gov Ricketts searching for his soul? Who knows.

Lulz. The Chair Force ain't investigating anything because they're probably the ones doing it but the front man talking about it doesn't have a high enough level security clearance to know what the hell is going on.

oh yeah, i totally buy that. I mean, I think if they "really" wanted to know who is doing this or didn't know who is doing it, they would have already let that info out because if the air force is looking into it.... how hard can that be for them to track knowing the tools at their disposal. I think it's highly likely it is something that is known in back channels by what ever entity is flying them but that information isn't something they aren't giving to the public.

My theory was they were somehow trying to track people smuggling in the weed ciggys from CO to NE.

oh yeah, i totally buy that. I mean, I think if they "really" wanted to know who is doing this or didn't know who is doing it, they would have already let that info out because if the air force is looking into it.... how hard can that be for them to track knowing the tools at their disposal. I think it's highly likely it is something that is known in back channels by what ever entity is flying them but that information isn't something they aren't giving to the public.

My theory was they were somehow trying to track people smuggling in the weed ciggys from CO to NE.

Nah, bruh, the Chair Force doesn't have any tools. It's not like they have any advanced radar or ability scramble planes from Offutt or anything.

Well, they're now showing up on the west side of the Denver metro. We saw one last night pretty close to our house. I can't go into details, but they're here.

Someone s has been flying drones over missile silos. The USAF is looking for a command vehicle/post of whoever is doing this. The big ones are USAF.