Drinking kool aid

bassdeer

Help me.....I'm getting optimistic.....
5 losses by only 16 points.... o-line is healthy.......depth at running back for now......multiple tight ends......no huddle........receivers will be better (couldn't be much worse).......coaches should be on same page........
experienced LBs.........defense should be sound........defense shouldn't be on the field as much........defense has practiced against no huddle...... defense should not be as tired in 4th quarter........

I've gone from thinking we won't win 4 games to maybe, if we can start well today, we can get 6 or 7. Kool-aid is goooood

5 losses by only 16 points.... o-line is healthy.......depth at running back for now......multiple tight ends......no huddle........receivers will be better (couldn't be much worse).......coaches should be on same page........
experienced LBs.........defense should be sound........defense shouldn't be on the field as much........defense has practiced against no huddle...... defense should not be as tired in 4th quarter........

I've gone from thinking we won't win 4 games to maybe, if we can start well today, we can get 6 or 7. Kool-aid is goooood

I would agree with this...lets see. Don't worry about LawV while he is a prolific poster on here his fact base is sketchy

Go with it. I don't understand how others go through life taking sport in predicting, almost hoping, their team will stink. Things turnover in college ball. Iowa has some ingredients of a good team if you look beyond the surface(last year results) . Most pundits don't, and too many drink their cool aid.

I admitt, I drink Kool Aid. Without it the greatest fan base in the world would not be the same. GO HAWKS

Let's not bury the lead here. He thinks he's drinking the koolaid and thinks the Hawks may win 6-7 games. That's a pretty sad statement.

My five vodka drinks have me thinking of a nine win season, starting with a 40+ point performance by the offense today.

if predicting 6 or 7 wins is 'drinking kool aid', i think you are fine.

and i agree with your reasoning. if iowa can stay injury free on the OL, 6/7 wins should be attainable.

I guess I remember all the years with the 4th quarter final possession defensive drama and see a win today likely to end the same way. If the hawks win and are in control without drama my koolaid drinking increases. That's the one where we beat OSU and Northwestern (I'm beginning to get really tired of their coach) in the same season

As the most negative person in the world.

Its fine to drink any amount of koolaide that you want. I have no problem with that. Season starts, we havent had any bad news. The problem is the people who fly really high and then crash hard after the first bad play.

I think this is the year KF starts to change. Will I go nuts if he doesnt...no but it will be a let down.

Either way change or no change I think Iowa wins this one because they are due. The ball will bounce Iowas way today.

So far, I've watched MSU and Minnesota. I feel much better about the season now and I haven't even seen us play. MSU's offense looked like us last year. There D is good, but last time I checked you had to score points on offense, typically, to win games. Purdue is getting beat up by Cincinnati. All is good.

So far, I've watched MSU and Minnesota. I feel much better about the season now and I haven't even seen us play. MSU's offense looked like us last year. There D is good, but last time I checked you had to score points on offense, typically, to win games. Purdue is getting beat up by Cincinnati. All is good.

OSU only up 10 on Buffalo in 3rd Q.

I'm with you....I'm going 8-4

Today I am reckless in my optimism. I expect the hawks to rush for 200 yards and pass for almost as much. Hawks roll but may give up points.

Same crap. No D line pressure. Too soft a zone. Lame offense that can't sustain drives or score in the red zone. Yup. The koolaid tastes exactly the same as last year.

Latest posts