Dr. Lou is back

For me it's beyond even making fun of him anymore. Like him or not he has had a long successful career in sports, but it's time to stop embarassing himself and find a nice condo on Ft Meyers Beach and call it a day.

For me it's beyond even making fun of him anymore. Like him or not he has had a long successful career in sports, but it's time to stop embarassing himself and find a nice condo on Ft Meyers Beach and call it a day.

Agreed. Just like Harry Caray's last few years broadcasting. Time to hang it up and just enjoy watching football for the fun of it.

You guyshth are being a bit harshth, don'tcha think? oh shthuckth, bout shpit my chompersh right into Mark Maythsh lap again, dad gummit...

I really hope if my kid can be successful, if he/she has the misfortune of having a speech impediment like Lou.

you guys must not have seen "The King's Speech." do you guys get enjoyment out of his? it's really, just plain sad.

I really hope if my kid can be successful, if he/she has the misfortune of having a speech impediment like Lou.

you guys must not have seen "The King's Speech." do you guys get enjoyment out of his? it's really, just plain sad.

You're right...I'm thorry...:eek:

Latest posts