Doyle getting some love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very nearly equally opposed to racism and bullying. Close.
I think this is an important point, as neither is acceptable.

The distinction likewise is important. When you examine the things Doyle is accused of saying or doing, it is reasonable to ask how many were because he was talking to a minority versus how many were because he was talking to a football player.

I think this is an important point, as neither is acceptable.

The distinction likewise is important. When you examine the things Doyle is accused of saying or doing, it is reasonable to ask how many were because he was talking to a minority versus how many were because he was talking to a football player.

This.

Just to be clear, I am in no way supportive of Doyle's statements or actions, but simply pointing out that, regardless of his intent, at the very least he should have been more sensitive to the circumstances in which they occurred.

Just to be clear, I am in no way supportive of Doyle's statements or actions, but simply pointing out that, regardless of his intent, at the very least he should have been more sensitive to the circumstances in which they occurred.
A Statment with Clarity. But he was "Skating" on very Thin Much huh? Ice Broke cause of Wieight

Maybe this guy is available.
images

It may have been time after he sent 13 kids to the hospital, vs a reward. However if you read the Baylor boards you'd think Dillon Doyle is already an all american and his dad is goin to fly in under the radar in 15 months then be a plus for the Bears at some future date. I am pretty sure if you give up 50 points a game, any addition could give you hope, and I severely doubt damaged goods would resurface but then again its the state of texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts