Down goes The Masters

I think we can pretty much count on any event with a gathering of people to be cancelled for the next couple months.

Yes, at least for a few weeks Dr Fauci said will tell the tale and only exhaustive testing will let us know when spread has flatlined in a month or two.

Postpone, the NBA and NHL could take the top 8 teams at this point and have a mini championship. MLB will maybe have an abbreviated schedule.

I really feel for all the vendors and parking people etc at these sites who will miss getting paid and profit but this country has the private and public wealth to put money in their pockets to bolster the them and the economy.

Last edited:
If there was one place I could go to be as safe as possible, it would be a golf course where I was only close to 3 other people. Not sure how a golf tournament with no fans is considered high risk.

If there was one place I could go to be as safe as possible, it would be a golf course where I was only close to 3 other people. Not sure how a golf tournament with no fans is considered high risk.

I guess a player and his caddie could infect each other? It's not a team sport so I don't get it either. Much less risk involved here, without the patrons.

It's a damn shame. This entire year is gonna have an asterisk* by it for all sports.
Almost like what happened in WWII.
Guys, these are crazy and historic times we're livin in

Only postponed at this point. But realistically, when they hell would they play it without conflicting with another tournament?

Latest posts