Down goes Michigan

I don't see Michigan losing 3 more times with their remaining schedule but this loss was HUGE. I SOOOOOOO want to see the Hawks win the regular season title. This is something that hasn't happened since Lute Olson when they were co-champs in 1979, the last outright title you have to go back to the Ralph Miller days 1970.

I don't see Michigan losing 3 more times with their remaining schedule but this loss was HUGE. I SOOOOOOO want to see the Hawks win the regular season title. This is something that hasn't happened since Lute Olson when they were co-champs in 1979, the last outright title you have to go back to the Ralph Miller days 1970.
I just looked at their schedule again. I saw 9 games where they had realistic chances of losing. That includes road games to teams like Northwestern, Purdue, and Indiana, and home games against teams like Iowa and Illinois. My guess is they will end up with 4 or 5 losses.

Michigan was without Brooks who is a great defender. He's also a good offensive player...but it may have made no difference. When Brooks is in there though...Michigan controls the game with pressure on the defensive end...and taking the ball the hole on the offensive end.

Michigan is undefeated at home. What makes them elite is their 2-1 road record with 11 point wins at Maryland and Nebraska and a blowout loss at Minnesota. Yes. Sarcasm!

Iowa is also undefeated at home. But they’re also 3-1 on the road in conference with the loss being in OT. I’m very happy to be 6-1 in conference play when 4 of our 7 have been on the road.

Last edited:
Iowa is also undefeated at home. But they’re also 3-1 on the road in conference with the loss being in OT. I’m very happy to be 5-1 in conference play when 4 of our 6 have been on the road.
Well than you will be even more happy to know we are 6-1 in conference. 5 of our 7 games have been at least 15 point blowouts. The one game we lost we had better odds of winning by double digits with a minute left than we had of losing.

Well than you will be even more happy to know we are 6-1 in conference. 5 of our 7 games have been at least 15 point blowouts. The one game we lost we had better odds of winning by double digits with a minute left than we had of losing.
Posting when I should be sleeping...forgot about Purdue.

Latest posts