Don't Look Now, but Sparty Could Go 12-0

They could go 12-0, sure, but will they?

What worries me most about these guys is that they seem to be showing a good balance on offense and defense, and might have the best special teams in the entire league.

They have three good RBs, their QB is pretty good, and has decent WRs to work with. Question is, how can their OL handle Iowa's DL? Can Cousins move the ball against Iowa's back 7?

On the other side of the ball, I think their defense stands a good chance against our offense, if for no other reason than I still have questions about our OL, and our run game is stretched pretty damn thin. Fortunately, MSU's secondary might be the weakest link in their defensive chain, and if Stanzi can stay upright, and the WRs can get some separation, hopefully we can move the ball.

Special teams is a concern for me, as I still think we're going to be burned a few times on the 'third' side of the ball.

I thought things would start to unravel after Dantonio's heart attack. It seems it's only inspired them. They seem to be playing a lot better since Notre Dame. I'm a little worried also..

MSU is good but they havent seen a D like ours. I think it will be a fun game to watch and I am glad we have them at home! No way they go undefeated.

Well, to be fair to MSU, Iowa hasn't seen a defense like theirs either. Arizona had some flashes, but overall their defense is pretty pedestrian.

MSU looks like Iowa 2009. They have a great schedule to go 11-1,minimum. They will be favored in every game the rest of the way cept for Iowa. They have:

3 strong rbs.
a good o-line
good receivers
a good,smart Hawkeye legacy QB.

Greg Jones is probably the Buktus winner.
And they are physical on defense.
Good kickers.

Pretty much the most balanced team in the league along with Iowa and OSU.
This will be a bloodbath at Kinnick,a close game,and not an easy game.
As was mentioned...how bout Iowa runs the table,MSU ends up 11-1,and OSU ends up 11-1....wow. The pretenders are being exposed...

Pretenders: Michigan,NW, Wis.
Contenders: OSU,Iowa,MSU.
Up and comers: Ill ,PU
Dregs: IU,Minny,PSU?

Should be an interesting Big Ten season...you know there will still be some surprises.

Ummmmm....no! It won't even be close. 11-1 at best, prob 10-2. They look better than some, but they are not going to beat the Hawks and most likely will struggle with NW and Ill.