ChosenChildren

Here are their remaining games:

Illinois
at Northwestern
at Iowa
Minnesota
Purdue
at Penn State

I just don't think MN, Purdue or Penn St can hang with them. Assuming they take care of Illinois, it comes down to tough road games at Iowa and at NU for the Rose Bowl or NC game.

THEY DO NOT PLAY OHIO STATE - DOESN'T SEEM FAIR DOES IT?

HOPEFULLY THE HAWKS CAN SHUT THEM DOWN

Sparty will not win in Kinnick Stadium. Mark it down.

Sorry if I'm not as confident as all of you but they look extremely balanced and disciplined this season. They are much more balanced than we are. Their run game is ridiculous with 3 stable RBs that can plow through defenses. We have 1 RB. The loss of Hampton really hurts us. Their defense isn't giving up big plays this year and not sure the play action that we depend on so much will be there. I just feel uneasy about this game. If they get past us they won't lose a single game. They don't play OSU. This is why I'm glad we are getting a conference title game finally.

Here are their remaining games:

Illinois
at Northwestern
at Iowa
Minnesota
Purdue
at Penn State

I just don't think MN, Purdue or Penn St can hang with them. Assuming they take care of Illinois, it comes down to tough road games at Iowa and at NU for the Rose Bowl or NC game.

THEY DO NOT PLAY OHIO STATE - DOESN'T SEEM FAIR DOES IT?

HOPEFULLY THE HAWKS CAN SHUT THEM DOWN
Why because they beat an overrated UM team that has no defense? MSU is a nice team but they will not win at Kinnick. I say they lose three games from here on out.

Illinois could beat MSU (probably not, but the chance is there). Northwestern may be able to get them. Iowa will beat MSU. They have not seen a defense like Iowa's yet.

Sorry if I'm not as confident as all of you but they look extremely balanced and disciplined this season. They are much more balanced than we are. Their run game is ridiculous with 3 stable RBs that can plow through defenses. We have 1 RB. The loss of Hampton really hurts us. .

why don't you just incorporate this into your sig file and save yourself the trouble of reposting it in every single michigan state post for the next several weeks. also, get a room with them already.

Sorry if I'm not as confident as all of you but they look extremely balanced and disciplined this season. They are much more balanced than we are. Their run game is ridiculous with 3 stable RBs that can plow through defenses. We have 1 RB. The loss of Hampton really hurts us. Their defense isn't giving up big plays this year and not sure the play action that we depend on so much will be there. I just feel uneasy about this game. If they get past us they won't lose a single game. They don't play OSU. This is why I'm glad we are getting a conference title game finally.

How dare you not drink the Kool-Aid.
BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

in theory, yes.......we are talking about Sparty, so in reality its not going to happen.

i see MSU losing next week in a trap game... Illinois is a pretty good team for what their record is. and they might look ahead to NW or Iowa

why don't you just incorporate this into your sig file and save yourself the trouble of reposting it in every single michigan state post for the next several weeks. also, get a room with them already.

Ryno is probably the most skeptical, negative, chicken-little type person on this board. Take it with a grain of salt.

North or south side of the 50? I ask only because I have a 50/50 chance of being able to pelt you with small objects from not too far above you. :)

I-Bank, you MUST do this! Find out what SRevenge looks like and haze him unmercifully. But remember that he's a fellow Hawkeye.

What is our home record when you are in attendance? :)

I think I'm 2-3. Went to two games in 1999, so maybe those don't really count?
Saw Purdue and Wisconsin in 2006, Iowa split them, and the last game I was at was Syracuse in 2007.

Needless to say, but I'm very excited to get back.