Dom Alvis: ACL Tear

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Per Kirk on post game..that is a tough one..will be hard to be 100% by the start of football season

sad to hear. wasn't able to watch the whole game, but looked like he was holding his own out there.

Bad time for that to happen. It's so late in the year, that it will be tough for him to be back by next August.

Alvis was the one returning starter for the DL for next year. He will be a junior next year.

JD, hate to call you an alarmist, but you really are. I have heard a rumor that Stoops is coming here to be the d-coordinator next year and he has 6 juco d-linemen coming with him. Individual members of the group have been compared to Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Warren Sapp and Tony Siragusa. Don't worry about next year.

JD, hate to call you an alarmist, but you really are. I have heard a rumor that Stoops is coming here to be the d-coordinator next year and he has 6 juco d-linemen coming with him. Individual members of the group have been compared to Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Warren Sapp and Tony Siragusa. Don't worry about next year.

You've been absent for like 3 weeks and that is the best post you can come up with?

Oh come on man, we wont win more than 7 games til 2014? you are smoking some good stuff puff puff give dont mess up the rotation,we are young on d and the offense is young as well, 8 or 10 the next two years seems more likely than not.

Oh come on man, we wont win more than 7 games til 2014? you are smoking some good stuff puff puff give dont mess up the rotation,we are young on d and the offense is young as well, 8 or 10 the next two years seems more likely than not.

What are you smoking? Best not to call someone out when you yourself don't know what you're talking about. Iowa is absolutely positively NOT young of defense. An argument could be made that they're not young on offense either.

College Player Database - Depth Chart

So does anyone know who will be Daniels backup going forward, or are we out of players for this position?

What are you smoking? Best not to call someone out when you yourself don't know what you're talking about. Iowa is absolutely positively NOT young of defense. An argument could be made that they're not young on offense either.

College Player Database - Depth Chart

Mike Hardy, Darian Cooper, Riley McMinn, Louis Trinca-Pasat, Nate Lyman, Carl Davis, Cam Hayward. I think those are all DL or DE freshman. Thats just on the line and not counting soph's, jr's or sr's.
We are young. Infact looking at the roster I think we have 33 fresh and soph on D and 17 jr's and sr's (that cant be right is it?) Anyway it's early so I may have miss counted, but it's close to that. So yeah I would say we are young.

Latest posts