Dom Alvis: ACL Tear

The proper term for our team this year that had to replace 15 starters is inexperienced,not young. We all know that. And next year,we will be inexperienced in our d-line again,with only Dom,Bigach,Gaglione,and Davis having any playing time.
Now, if our younger guys build their bodies up in the off season, we might be ok.
I think in the d-line it is more of a physicality issue than actual experience. And technique. Seems like Carl Davis plays too high much of the time...can that be worked on?

Thank you for confirming. Was starting to wonder if I was crazy there for a second. Can't believe it's that hard to understand that the guys that we are putting on the field on D, for the majority, are not young.

I guess someone said the Defense was young, you were saying the starters on defense weren't young. They weren't the same argument, yet you and the others were treating it like WAS the same argument. That was the problem.

I guess someone said the Defense was young, you were saying the starters on defense weren't young. They weren't the same argument, yet you and the others were treating it like WAS the same argument. That was the problem.

Fair enough. I just assumed when I said the defense that everyone would equate that with those that are actually playing.

It's amazing how some people think they are comedians! Sorry friend - everyone is laughing at you, not with you. You just don't get it, do you?!?

Actually, everyone is laughing at the people who get sand in their mangina's and respond to their posts.

Rehab on an ACL should be less for an interior guy. The last thing that comes back is the lateral quickness and burst which are more important for skill players than those in the trenches. Should the surgery and rehab go well he should be fine for the start of fall camp.

The proper term for our team this year that had to replace 15 starters is inexperienced,not young. We all know that. And next year,we will be inexperienced in our d-line again,with only Dom,Bigach,Gaglione,and Davis having any playing time.
Now, if our younger guys build their bodies up in the off season, we might be ok.
I think in the d-line it is more of a physicality issue than actual experience. And technique. Seems like Carl Davis plays too high much of the time...can that be worked on?

Can it be improved? Maybe a little but it takes a rare guy his size to be able to play with leverage. He has some promise. It is defensive end that I am really worried about. I wonder if they will move Gaglione out to dend.

Latest posts