Does Tony Moeaki Have One More Shot In The NFL?

MelroseHawkins

Does he have another shot to be on an NFL roster or is he wearing a scarlet letter & too big of risk? It's too bad he just can't stay healthy. I suppose he'll get another look for little $$ to start.

Debate ?

Since he's had so little time to prove himself, I have to believe it will be hard for him to get another shot. But I'm sure he'll get picked up and given a chance somehwere. There's always a team that will give a proven player a chance, but his chances are probably pretty slim to stay on a team, unless he proves himself strongly in the spring and pre-season.

heck yeah i'd sign him for the league minimum. kid has some great skills, and at that pay, it's not really a risk at all. would be a starter on most teams if he could stay healthy.

If he can stay healthy long enough through a tryout/camp again when the time comes sure he can. Yea he won't get a monster deal but he's better then some other TEs out there with jobs now. It's too bad he's been hurt cause KC was a perfect spot for him.

I say he's done. Too bad cause I think he's very talented. Just way too fragile. Hope he got a good education.

I think he's done. He's been walking around with the big "if" in his file for nearly 10 years. He's proven, all right; proven to be made of glass.

I wish it wasn't true, because I love him to death as a player. But even if somebody does give him a chance, his odds of making it through camp healthy are pretty slim.

I still think he can be a good player, the injuries have been to different body parts so its not one chronic issue. However, no team can depend on him being healthy but the upside is high enough for some teams to try.

why wouldn't someone give him a chance? Bring him in with a camp invite which isn't guaranteed salary anyway and it's a no lose situation for the team

you would think that the Dolphins would give him a try. They lost their high-priced free agent TE for the season. not to mention their WR coach should be familiar with him...

[video=youtube;stgrTHtHLXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stgrTHtHLXw[/video]

You honestly can't say that he doesn't deserve a shot with another team.

Latest posts