Does this Iowa roster have any NBA talent?

A sports blog? Ok.

Uh, yeah, a sports blog would probably have someone who knows something about sports. And you did ask "By whom?", so don't get mad when someone shows you. And it's not like it's just one person saying it:

Relentless Reggie Evans Helps Nets Rebound | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors

Nets' Reggie Evans shares traits with rebounding greats, Doc Rivers says - NBA - Sporting News

Reggie Evans, Wow! | Foul Line Extended

-----'The Brooklyn Nets power forward Reggie Evans accomplished something totally historic this year. His 38% Defensive Rebound Percentage is the highest in NBA history.'

Is the opinion Doc Rivers good enough or are you going to try and handwave away that too?

Whatever, do we need to get technical? He played his last game at Iowa before Reiner.

C'mon Kelley! You're posting like it's early season and you have too many years experience and too many posts to make silly mistakes. Clean up your posts so we can follow what you're saying. Sarcasm meters on high here. Looking forward to the kind of back and forth and general discussions we enjoyed last year.

Uh, yeah, a sports blog would probably have someone who knows something about sports. And you did ask "By whom?", so don't get mad when someone shows you. And it's not like it's just one person saying it:

Relentless Reggie Evans Helps Nets Rebound | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors

Nets' Reggie Evans shares traits with rebounding greats, Doc Rivers says - NBA - Sporting News

Reggie Evans, Wow! | Foul Line Extended

-----'The Brooklyn Nets power forward Reggie Evans accomplished something totally historic this year. His 38% Defensive Rebound Percentage is the highest in NBA history.'

Is the opinion Doc Rivers good enough or are you going to try and handwave away that too?

If Doc Rivers actually comes out and calls Reggie Evens one of the All-time great rebounders, I will apologize. He compared the traits that great rebounders share. Big difference, IMO. So show me the exact quote where Doc Rivers calls RE one of the All-time greats or delete that portion of your post. It's inaccurate at best.
All our arguing really does is reinforce my claim that there is a place in the NBA for role players, who are limited in many areas compared to some of the starters. I'm not sure why that's so hard for some of you to admit. I firmly believe that we will see Gabe Olaseni on an NBA roster in the future.
Jared Reiner should be the lead pipe lock of an example that it's a strong possibility.

If Doc Rivers actually comes out and calls Reggie Evens one of the All-time great rebounders, I will apologize. He compared the traits that great rebounders share. Big difference, IMO. So show me the exact quote where Doc Rivers calls RE one of the All-time greats or delete that portion of your post. It's inaccurate at best.
All our arguing really does is reinforce my claim that there is a place in the NBA for role players, who are limited in many areas compared to some of the starters. I'm not sure why that's so hard for some of you to admit. I firmly believe that we will see Gabe Olaseni on an NBA roster in the future.
Jared Reiner should be the lead pipe lock of an example that it's a strong possibility.

Keep moving that line.

Latest posts