Does Iowa Play Someone in Football This Week?

Golfer

Insight? Anyone? Tweeter has a point, not much about Iowa -v MSU in the football thread.

I like to read about Iowa football every once in a while.

We beat the opening line by the way. Basing this on MSU offensive struggles, and hoping it's not corrected before this weekend.

We're just getting past the bye week. More MSU talk will pop up as the week goes on. Especially after the two deeps and press conference.

The Big Ten in general is not good coming off of a bye. If memory serves me right- Iowa is slightly below league average which is not good already. I do not have the patience to look it up- but i know Iowa has not fared well coming off of a bye week.

I've been excited for this game the last two weeks. I really want to see if our d and o lines can sustain the success they had vs Minnesota (especially in the first half). I don't have much faith in Vandenburg right now but the last time I had zero faith in him, he almost beat Ohio State at the horseshoe so maybe some magic can happen. I'm sensing a low scoring, smash mouth football game and since that is the case, I'm stupid, so I will go with the opposite.

Hawks win 37-34

Latest posts