Does Iowa fall out of the rankings?

hawkijustin

Well? Seeing as Nova will probably be around 16-18 when the new rankings come out does Iowa fall far from this loss?

They're a top 25 team. Not really concerned if they fall out. It'll be only termporarily. I agree with hwks1, biggest challenge now is to get refocused quickly and not let one hard-fought loss become two because of a hangover.

This is the problem with playing good teams early on. If we played a bunch of cupcakes, we would just steadily move up the rankings and still be ranked even after a few losses in the Big Ten. Top 25 at the end of the season would get us into the tourney.

No they will still be ranked, as will Nova. I can see Michigan or Indiana dropping out before us.
Creighton lost and Florida St lost. Marquette and Memphis have tough games tomorrow. VCU and Belmont play tomorrow, the winner will be ranked.

What really good team did they play with? UTEP? Xavier finished 8th.

Apparently, you tuned out for tonight's game. Nova is pretty good.

As for the rankings, I expect to drop out, but I do believe it'll be temporary. The Cy-Hawk game will be between ranked teams, IMO.

Nova just beat the number 2 team in the country. Are you people all high? Please tell me that you are smoking bath salts or something because I don't want to believe that so many Iowa fans are this stupid.

They should fall out of the rankings just on how bad they looked in two of the three games down in the tourny. They flat out have away the game last night with their embarrassing play

Nova just beat the number 2 team in the country. Are you people all high? Please tell me that you are smoking bath salts or something because I don't want to believe that so many Iowa fans are this stupid.

sdjones isn't an Iowa fan.

Latest posts