Does anyone have any experiences in investing in Cryptocurrencies?

From 1 above. You don't need them unless you are a compulsive gambler that will take enormous risks.

From 2.... Don't put yourself in a situation to have to "stick" with anything.

Yea. I didn't mean it like that and thought it might be interpreted differently than what I meant. I didn't state it the best. I'm all for making sensible changes but the one product he moved it to was completely different and seemed odd. I should have not agreed to it but this is not my field.

I realize they are making $$ off us but am fine with that if they make decisions that make more $$ to cover that and benefit us.

I had invest with this company for several months , my current balance after investing is $16,000 but I had to pay "20% taxes before I can withdraw. 16,000. I'm locked out because I was harsh with them when I asked them questions about the taxes. I had to pay taxes in order to withdraw 16,000
Now they're telling me that I had earned almost $70,000 and they're saying I had paid the taxes right now. I would have $70,000 within 10 minutes.
Like that wife who missed the opportunities to be rich with her investment in Apple, I guess I missed the opportunities to earn big money.

Now they're telling me that I had earned almost $70,000 and they're saying I had paid the taxes right now. I would have $70,000 within 10 minutes.
Like that wife who missed the opportunities to be rich with her investment in Apple, I guess I missed the opportunities to earn big money.
You’re getting scammed, homie.

I'm pretty sure whoever your talking to has some money tied up in Nigeria that you could help get them out of the bank for 10 grand, and your grandson is probably in jail down in South Padre and needs $25K wired to the local Piggly Wiggly for bail.

Good god man. Get a power of attorney set up for yourself.

You’re getting scammed, homie.

I'm pretty sure whoever your talking to has some money tied up in Nigeria that you could help get them out of the bank for 10 grand, and your grandson is probably in jail down in South Padre and needs $25K wired to the local Piggly Wiggly for bail.

Good god man. Get a power of attorney set up for yourself.
She did invest and she did hit it big.

Are you scaming us?