Does any team scare you this year?

hawks23

I don’t see any team that is scary this year. I’m talking all of NCAA. I don’t remember a year that that I thought that.

I really think this team can be something special this year. We don’t have to wait until next year. Assuming we stay healthy. They just seem to get all of their roles.

I don’t expect them to win every game, but get in the tournament. I think anything can happen once that happens. I think the big 10 is going to get a bunch of middle tier seeds because of the strength of the league. Our strength of schedule this year is what we have been asking for.

Best of luck to Kansas getting out of this one. I would love that match up and also want Villanova rematch.

I agree there is no scary team this year. I felt this way in September and put 1 of my 5 future bets on The Field.

Edit - Virginia, Villanova, Texas Tech, Iowa and The Field. I won’t bet any team with less than 20-1 odds.

boo-sign-260nw-713065900.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if Purdrue kinda sucks.
Carsen Edwards was a slight loss for them.

NOT! He was a huge loss. He was one of the five best players in postseason play last year, absolutely put the team on his back. Cline was a big loss as well because of his streak shooting ability.

I just want us to get through the conference schedule and tourney in good shape. One team that I think matches up with us Illinois. That freshman center Kofi Cockburn plays really quick under the basket. He is quicker than Garza but Garza has the experience. We just need our snipers hitting those outside shots. It also helps that we have them at home soon.

Latest posts